Grandma's boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandma's boy!

man i just saw this movie on sunday man i was laughing so hard. it was one of those times when your laughing so hard that your punching the floor and you can't breath because it's so funny. yeah well this movie gave me one of those laughs. i like those sorts of laughs. I haven't laughed this hard at a movie since anchorman or south park bigger longer and uncut. I highly recommend you see it!
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Originally posted by tpryce93
    man i just saw this movie on sunday man i was laughing so hard. it was one of those times when your laughing so hard that your punching the floor and you can't breath because it's so funny. yeah well this movie gave me one of those laughs. i like those sorts of laughs. I haven't laughed this hard at a movie since anchorman or south park bigger longer and uncut. I highly recommend you see it!

OK, this is the 5th person that I've heard this from today!!

I'M RENTING IT TONIGHT!!
    sigpic
    HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by AZOmae
      OK, this is the 5th person that I've heard this from today!!

I'M RENTING IT TONIGHT!!
      it is insanely funny. i give it 4.5/5
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I bought the unrated DVD and it is hilarious ...watching it around 4 20 never hurts either

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
          I bought the unrated DVD and it is hilarious ...watching it around 4 20 never hurts either
          my favorite part is at the beginning when he's gonna stay at his friends house and he gets the barbie and uhh..... well you know the rest
          the space that is mine

Comment

Great movie....

I stole my friend's shirt with Mario & Luigi on it that the guy wears in the movie.
            So I have the shirt now. I'm a nerd, I know.

But at least I'm not a robot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels
              Great movie....

I stole my friend's shirt with Mario & Luigi on it that the guy wears in the movie.
              So I have the shirt now. I'm a nerd, I know.

But at least I'm not a robot.

JP made me think that Robots are LOL just thinking about it makes me laugh out loud

Comment

I just asked the person next to me if he saw this and said he did monday and started laughing.. i am going to go rent this tonight

Comment

JP is probably my favorite character. half man half robot... that's hysterical
                  the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                  X