Coma
    0.00%
    Get in The Ring
    0.00%
    other
    12.50%

welcome to the jungle
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      welcome to the jungle
      then vote or welcome 2 da jungle

Comment

Pretty Tied Up

Restless Life

Rocket Queen

Welcome to The Jungle

Civil War

Patience

You're Crazy (acoustic)

I Used To Love Her

One In A Million (not the lyrics, but the music)

You Could Be Mine

Sweet Child O' Mine still sounds great, 19 years later)

YIKES! Did I just post "19 years later"?

Man, time goes fast.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

I like the majority that's on that list. With You could be mine and don't cry being my favorites. Knocking on heaven's door is a good one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
            I like the majority that's on that list. With You could be mine and don't cry being my favorites. Knocking on heaven's door is a good one as well.
            yea forgot 2 put em

Comment

Don't Cry/Civil War

Comment

patience........

Comment

They are all good, but November Rain set the bar for epic ballads... 2 bad a$$ solos... What more do you want?

Comment

I'm pretty partial to "It's So Easy".

Comment

Never bought into this no talent boy band. If they all died right now I would P*ss all over their graves. Sorry for being so rude but I hate no music group more than gnr. I even hate them more than sellouttica.
                      Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Paradise City
                        "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaught
                          Never bought into this no talent boy band. If they all died right now I would P*ss all over their graves. Sorry for being so rude but I hate no music group more than gnr. I even hate them more than sellouttica.
                          No talent boy band?

While I can understand not liking them, I am not sure how you can catagorize them on par with pre fab pretty boys of the era like New Kids On The Block, or later, the Backstreet Boys.

They certainly weren't sexy, and they played their own instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            No talent boy band?

While I can understand not liking them, I am not sure how you can catagorize them on par with pre fab pretty boys of the era like New Kids On The Block, or later, the Backstreet Boys.

They certainly weren't sexy, and they played their own instruments.
                            Yeah, that smack belongs to Poison, or as I call them, the Male Bangles.

As for my favofite GNR song, it's Welcome To The Jungle. Evertyime I hear it I think of the Steiner Brothers from wrestling, even though I am personally a Road Warriors mark.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                              Yeah, that smack belongs to Poison, or as I call them, the Male Bangles.

As for my favofite GNR song, it's Welcome To The Jungle. Evertyime I hear it I think of the Steiner Brothers from wrestling, even though I am personally a Road Warriors mark.
                              Well, again, at least Poison wrote and played their own material.

When I think of 'boy bands', I think of the Monkees, New Edition, NKOTB, etc.

The fact that some of them have some singing talent is immaterial to their 'boy band' status. They were put together by a producer to strictly sell records and make money. Not to have any artistic merit whatsoever. And they usually had a record deal out of the gate.

I just can't really see them as analogous to a band or artist that actually played live in clubs and worked their way up, regardless of the quality of music.

Comment

Working...
                              X