OMG ghost rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG ghost rider

Is anyone as geeked out about this as I am?

Looks pretty cool. I'm guessing that was a comic book?
    Go Huskers.

Comment

yes ghost rider is a comic. Not having uwe bol directing is a good start too
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Ooh I loved the Ghost Rider comics. I still have a bunch of them. My personal favorites where the ones where he fought Lilith. Don't recall the name of that series. I remember all kinds of worms. That's all I really remember...

For those that can't view that one here is another one; probably the same trailer:

HERE
        Last edited by Charlie Brown; 05-31-2006, 08:41 AM.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I like Nick Cage and all but I can't seee him as Superhero. I'm gald he did not ge the Superman Movie
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'll wait until it's on TV then.

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
              I like Nick Cage and all but I can't seee him as Superhero. I'm gald he did not ge the Superman Movie
              Yeah, he wouldn't cut it as Superman, but GhostRider I can buy!

Who'd a thought some one as old as Ron Perlamn would do such a fantastic job as Hellboy? Damn, I love that film! Probably the best comic interpretation out there! It probably helps that Guillermo Del Toro is such a huge HB geekmeister!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Yeah, he wouldn't cut it as Superman, but GhostRider I can buy!

Who'd a thought some one as old as Ron Perlamn would do such a fantastic job as Hellboy? Damn, I love that film! Probably the best comic interpretation out there! It probably helps that Guillermo Del Toro is such a huge HB geekmeister!
                Yeah guillermo del toro did a great job with Blade II I liked his style of blade more than Noringtons in Blade I. I am still waiting for a Hal Jordan Green Lantern Film
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  Yeah guillermo del toro did a great job with Blade II I liked his style of blade more than Noringtons in Blade I. I am still waiting for a Hal Jordan Green Lantern Film
                  Blade Trinity was screwed over cos Del Toro was cut!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Blade Trinity was screwed over cos Del Toro was cut!
                    I believe David Goyer directed that film, Perhaps he should have just stuck to Writing. I thought that film was horrible just by watching the trailer, and waited til it was released on DVD to see it. When Blade (W.Snipes) acts "bad" it works, when J.Biel acts "bad" it just looks stupid. R. Reynolds though was kinda funny. Overall that film was just cery badly done.

Comment

I believe David Goyer directed that film, Perhaps he should have just stuck to Writing. I thought that film was horrible just by watching the trailer, and waited til it was released on DVD to see it. When Blade (W.Snipes) acts "bad" it works, when J.Biel acts "bad" it just looks stupid. R. Reynolds though was kinda funny. Overall that film was just cery badly done.
                      Yeah, Goyer writes a mean film, but he sucks at directing!

The humour was just pitiful. The best thing about Ryan Reynolds was his topless shots.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Yeah, Goyer writes a mean film, but he sucks at directing!

The humour was just pitiful. The best thing about Ryan Reynolds was his topless shots.
                        Oh geeez figured it was just an amount of time before some girl in here mentioned that stuff . I had wanted to say that Parker Posey can suck my blood anytime She does look a wee bit too gothy in that film.

Comment

Parker Posey Blade Trinity :

Parker Posey....Not in Blade Trinity

Comment

Oh geeez figured it was just an amount of time before some girl in here mentioned that stuff . I had wanted to say that Parker Posey can suck my blood anytime She does look a wee bit too gothy in that film.
                            Hey, that was his one redeeming feature! But I'da rather seen more Drake shirtless.

I just wanted Blade to pop Reynolds one! I loved Parker Posey! She was a real b'artch! Even the wrestler dude was more fun than Reynolds! And I loved the Pomeranian!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Hey, that was his one redeeming feature! But I'da rather seen more Drake shirtless.

I just wanted Blade to pop Reynolds one! I loved Parker Posey! She was a real b'artch! Even the wrestler dude was more fun than Reynolds! And I loved the Pomeranian!
                              LOL the pomeranian lol. Yeah Goyer definitely snagged Guillermo's creation with the open jaw vampire (Blade II) and adapted it to those K-9's. Yeah some of Ryans lines were kinda cheesy. Thats is definitely one way to put it

Comment

Working...
                              X