Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG ghost rider

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    My mate has the most beautiful Wolverine tattoo on his thigh(must get pic).

    It's all line and grey shading(old school Wolverine), with him topless(so muy hairy chest), and flexing his arm, and claws out. The way the claws have been done makes it look like they're piercing his skin! I worship that tattoo
    Sounds pretty tight. Was it is expensive?
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MileHighStud
      Sounds pretty tight. Was it is expensive?
      Nah, the tattoist was a family friend. He reckons it's one of his best pieces ever!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Kapaibro
        Nah, the tattoist was a family friend. He reckons it's one of his best pieces ever!
        This is one of my favorite illustration of Logan.

        Drawn by Sam Keith
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by MileHighStud
          This is one of my favorite illustration of Logan.

          Drawn by Sam Keith
          I like it.


          His is a bit like this

          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • #35
            Found this awesome image of a female Wolverine!

            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Kapaibro
              Found this awesome image of a female Wolverine!

              Thats a nice pic

              Here is a picture of how they are drawing X23 these days (At least in her new Comic series) She is suppose to be a female clone of Weapon X. The character is suppose to be something like 16 and is every bit as crazy as James Howlett (Wolverine,Logan,Weapon X etc,)
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by MileHighStud
                Thats a nice pic

                Here is a picture of how they are drawing X23 these days (At least in her new Comic series) She is suppose to be a female clone of Weapon X. The character is suppose to be something like 16 and is every bit as crazy as James Howlett (Wolverine,Logan,Weapon X etc,)
                She's sooo wee!

                I like the idea of a *****y cigar chomping Wolverette! In yellow spandex!

                If she's a clone, how come she's a she?
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Kapaibro
                  She's sooo wee!

                  I like the idea of a *****y cigar chomping Wolverette! In yellow spandex!

                  If she's a clone, how come she's a she?
                  I believe the original idea was the whole project took several attempts until they had it right. It finally happened during attempt number 10 which is why they called him Weapon "X" (Roman numeral for 10) Years later they tried making another but something ha happened to the needed choromosones. So the Female Dr on the project took a sample of hers and added it to the equation making the subject female.
                  Last edited by MileHighStud; 02-28-2007, 05:22 AM.
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X