Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What tv series will you miss the most next year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by keithbishop
    Wonderful............ the season ender was a big-time cliffhanger..... I knew they'd do this......................
    Yeah...that pisses me off to. I really liked that show. Actually, I think that was the best show I watched this year. Better than 24. Better than Lost. Better than The Office. And even better than this seasons Sopranos.

    Whoever said they'll miss The Sopranos...they'll be back. There's ten episodes left after Sundays finale. They're supposed to start in January, but that will be the final season.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Elway
      Yes you are. Sorry had to do it!

      Thank you....now if only I could find some of those powers for some personal gain!!!
      Ready for the friggen season already!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Giveemlove
        Thank you....now if only I could find some of those powers for some personal gain!!!
        That is called greed.

        That 70's show will be the only one I miss since it is the only show I really watched that went off.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jhns
          That is called greed.

          That 70's show will be the only one I miss since it is the only show I really watched that went off.

          Lucky for everyone, I haven't found those powers out!!
          Ready for the friggen season already!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Giveemlove
            Lucky for everyone, I haven't found those powers out!!
            Don't worry we all know how lucky we are.

            Comment


            • #21
              No West Wing fans in here? I wont miss it, but my parents were big fans. So actually, with it off the air, that means we can watch the Simpsons again!
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by In-com-plete
                Yeah...that pisses me off to. I really liked that show. Actually, I think that was the best show I watched this year. Better than 24. Better than Lost. Better than The Office. And even better than this seasons Sopranos.

                Whoever said they'll miss The Sopranos...they'll be back. There's ten episodes left after Sundays finale. They're supposed to start in January, but that will be the final season.
                CP for having the same favorite shows that I have .

                I was really hooked on "Invasion" from the commercials leading up to it's premiere. The season finale was shocking...........

                Perhaps the Sci-Fi channel picks it up...... dare I dream??
                My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com




                R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by chickennob2
                  No West Wing fans in here? I wont miss it, but my parents were big fans. So actually, with it off the air, that means we can watch the Simpsons again!

                  It wasn't worth it after season 5.


                  But for a while, that was the best written show on TV.


                  Now the Simpsons can take that claim back.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Jared
                    It wasn't worth it after season 5.


                    But for a while, that was the best written show on TV.


                    Now the Simpsons can take that claim back.
                    Isn't the Simpsons nearing its end too?


                    my show I will miss forever: Gargoyles! I loved that cartoon as a kid and it was so full of learning stuf......information! Thats it! Lots of mythology and good family values!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      atleat 2 more seasons for the Simpson, and let's not forget the Movie
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by In-com-plete
                        Yeah...that pisses me off to. I really liked that show. Actually, I think that was the best show I watched this year. Better than 24. Better than Lost. Better than The Office. And even better than this seasons Sopranos.

                        Whoever said they'll miss The Sopranos...they'll be back. There's ten episodes left after Sundays finale. They're supposed to start in January, but that will be the final season.

                        It was me, the ones in Jan are still part of season 6. That HBO for you
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                          Isn't the Simpsons nearing its end too?


                          my show I will miss forever: Gargoyles! I loved that cartoon as a kid and it was so full of learning stuf......information! Thats it! Lots of mythology and good family values!
                          OMG... i loooved that show... and biker mice... i doubt any of u would remember.. but it used to go off....!!!!

                          but of current... sopranos.... i always thought it had the best set of non mainstream actors around.... and the theme song .... ohhh.... best theme song of all time...!!!


                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hey are the Sopranos coming back for another season?
                            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by MileHighStud
                              Hey are the Sopranos coming back for another season?

                              No the episodes that will air starting in January are the 2nd half of season 6, but there is talk of a Movie, and there will be a video game
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Just curious 'cause it looks like tony is going to be going to war (Possbily) and figured if they werent going to make another season they might end it with his death. I didnt see this last episode, anyone care share what I missed?
                                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X