What song is stuck in your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What song is stuck in your head?

After reading about the fight between Tommy Hilfiger and Axl Rose or just hearing how Hilfiger beat em up for 5 minutes I decided to google Guns N Roses and see what kind of reviews the new album is getting.
    The reviews werent that good to say the least but ona certain website I found a free video download of the their 1993 hit November Rain.
    After downloading and listening, I cannot get the song out of my head.
    Ive found myself humming it and embarressing infront of others.
    I guess one reason its stuck is because it brings back alot of my memories from junior high days. You know first girlfriend, first dance and all that crap.

Damn now I sound like a mushy little school boy in check excuse while I go check myself! hehe

Originally posted by Sam24
    After reading about the fight between Tommy Hilfiger and Axl Rose or just hearing how Hilfiger beat em up for 5 minutes I decided to google Guns N Roses and see what kind of reviews the new album is getting.
    The reviews werent that good to say the least but ona certain website I found a free video download of the their 1993 hit November Rain.
    After downloading and listening, I cannot get the song out of my head.
    Ive found myself humming it and embarressing infront of others.
    I guess one reason its stuck is because it brings back alot of my memories from junior high days. You know first girlfriend, first dance and all that crap.

Damn now I sound like a mushy little school boy in check excuse while I go check myself! hehe
    I've had a stupid "Texas Double Whopper" Burger King commercial in my head for about a week now. I hate that commercial!

Comment

All I can hear is the wind.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Thanks to Jared posting the Jeffersons song yesterday, I had it stuck in my head for hours!
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Winer Song - Def Leppard

Have to keep playing it to burn it out of my brain.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

It's a Small world after all, It's a Small world after all,..................
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

after watching Coneheads today...

Sometimes I feel Ive got to BUH BUH run away
              Ive got to BUH BUH Get away
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                Thanks to Jared posting the Jeffersons song yesterday, I had it stuck in my head for hours!
                Aww you poor child. I guess its better than the budlight soluting the street walking backpack carrieror the 150 hotdog eater commercials.

Comment

Aww you poor child. I guess its better than the budlight soluting the street walking backpack carrieror the 150 hotdog eater commercials.

I don't think I've seen that one

Comment

"Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely" by Husker Du (1990).

Awesome song.
                    It's been in my head for a couple of months now.
                    Cool song if you HAVE to have one stuck in your head.
                    My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

I don't think I've seen that one
                      My bad, you wont see them on TV but you will hear them on the radio all day.

Comment

I have no idea why or how, but I have a song by Alanis Morrisette stuck in my head. I think it's called "Uninvited," but I'm not sure, because I don't usually listen to her. Dawgfan's Female Musician thread over in Entertainment got me thinking about female musicians.

Hmmm... the jukebox in my brain changed the song while I was typing this post! Now it's "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones.

...I'm a metal guy, too.

*looks for a leather couch*
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

My bad, you wont see them on TV but you will hear them on the radio all day.

Ohhh ok, I've heard some of the different ones of those, but I haven't heard that one.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                            I have no idea why or how, but I have a song by Alanis Morrisette stuck in my head. I think it's called "Uninvited," but I'm not sure, because I don't usually listen to her. Dawgfan's Female Musician thread over in Entertainment got me thinking about female musicians.

Hmmm... the jukebox in my brain changed the song while I was typing this post! Now it's "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones.

...I'm a metal guy, too.

*looks for a leather couch*

That's from the movie...City of Angels. One of my all time favorite songs

Comment

Ohhh ok, I've heard some of the different ones of those, but I haven't heard that one.
                              There so out of control with those its almost like they change on a daily basis, but I do give them alot of credit for their quick humor!

Comment

Working...
                              X