Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMIC BOOK thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • COMIC BOOK thread

    What/Who is your favorite Comic Book/Character?

    I have got to go with Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) for DC. For Marvel I have got to go with my boy Wolverine.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

  • #2
    From Marvel Wolverine
    From DC The man who could kick GL butt Every Day of the week and twice on Sunday SUPERMAN
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MileHighStud
      What/Who is your favorite Comic Book/Character?

      I have got to go with Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) for DC. For Marvel I have got to go with my boy Wolverine.
      That Wolverine book "Origin" is the best one I've read in a long time. Overall though, my vote goes for Batman.
      I'll duel you left-handed

      "I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it" - Nick Hornby from Fever Pitch

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by delaranta
        That Wolverine book "Origin" is the best one I've read in a long time. Overall though, my vote goes for Batman.
        Yeah I agree I have Wolverine origins #1 and #2 (#3 hasnt come out yet). Looks good so far. Batman is cool! I definitely have to give some reespect out to Batsy. In the GL Rebirth (Of Hal Jordan), Hal knocks Batman out cold with one shot (With a Punch. Not even using his ring).
        Last edited by MileHighStud; 06-01-2006, 12:20 AM.
        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Southstander
          From Marvel Wolverine
          From DC The man who could kick GL butt Every Day of the week and twice on Sunday SUPERMAN
          I will have what he's having and keep them comin' ( I do have much respect for the Man of Steel though)
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            So maybe Batman has a Glass Jaw
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MileHighStud
              I will have what he's having and keep them comin' ( I do have much respect for the Man of Steel though)
              What Sups only has one Weekness and we ALL know what that is, and I gaurentee to you, Sups will protect himself from GL Little Ring
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Southstander
                So maybe Batman has a Glass Jaw

                I would hate to think so
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Southstander
                  What Sups only has one Weekness and we ALL know what that is, and I gaurentee to you, Sups will protect himself from GL Little Ring
                  Uhhhhh I dont think so, Good thing for Sups Green Lantern is on his side (Good guy) And John Stewart (Another GL) is in the Justice League. By the way GL could have taken out DoomsDay with relative ease. Sups Died trying to kill him.
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Or maybe he took a dive, feeling sorry for GL

                    _
                    0
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Southstander
                      Or maybe he took a dive, feeling sorry for GL

                      _
                      0
                      ROTFLMAO @took a dive. I dont think so. Batman really wanted to stop Hal. CP for the Lantern LOGO!!!
                      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MileHighStud
                        Uhhhhh I dont think so, Good thing for Sups Green Lantern is on his side (Good guy) And John Stewart (Another GL) is in the Justice League. By the way GL could have taken out DoomsDay with relative ease. Sups Died trying to kill him.

                        as you said "I will have what he's having and keep them comin



                        But make mine a double

                        Did Doomsday put GL's head through the Street
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MileHighStud
                          ROTFLMAO @took a dive. I dont think so. Batman really wanted to stop Hal. CP for the Lantern LOGO!!!

                          If GL is good how come Batman was trying to stop him
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Southstander
                            as you said "I will have what he's having and keep them comin



                            But make mine a double

                            Did Doomsday put GL's head through the Street
                            No sir, he put Guy Gardners head through the street. Hal is Much stronger. The only being I wold say would have beat down GL would have been Parallax. In Green Lantern Rebirth Hal takes out the Parallax by himself after failed help from Kyle Rayner/ John Stewart/ Guy Gardner (other GL's)
                            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Guy Green Lantern for time and he was a "weaker" version, of GL, could he Sup take him down, and to be fair, since Sup has a weakness, the he could exploite, what if Guy took his ring off, you know, he was comming out of the shower or something or if Hal had to have it sized from the little girly fingers of Guy Garnder. Or maybe he took it of to make Wonder Woman think he care about her only untill she slept with him..... Um Where was I going with this..............
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X