COMIC BOOK thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMIC BOOK thread

What/Who is your favorite Comic Book/Character?

I have got to go with Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) for DC. For Marvel I have got to go with my boy Wolverine.
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

From Marvel Wolverine
    From DC The man who could kick GL butt Every Day of the week and twice on Sunday SUPERMAN
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
      What/Who is your favorite Comic Book/Character?

I have got to go with Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) for DC. For Marvel I have got to go with my boy Wolverine.
      That Wolverine book "Origin" is the best one I've read in a long time. Overall though, my vote goes for Batman.
      I'll duel you left-handed

"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it" - Nick Hornby from Fever Pitch

Comment

Originally posted by delaranta
        That Wolverine book "Origin" is the best one I've read in a long time. Overall though, my vote goes for Batman.
        Yeah I agree I have Wolverine origins #1 and #2 (#3 hasnt come out yet). Looks good so far. Batman is cool! I definitely have to give some reespect out to Batsy. In the GL Rebirth (Of Hal Jordan), Hal knocks Batman out cold with one shot (With a Punch. Not even using his ring).
        Last edited by MileHighStud; 06-01-2006, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
          From Marvel Wolverine
          From DC The man who could kick GL butt Every Day of the week and twice on Sunday SUPERMAN
          I will have what he's having and keep them comin' ( I do have much respect for the Man of Steel though)

Comment

So maybe Batman has a Glass Jaw

sigpic

Comment

I will have what he's having and keep them comin' ( I do have much respect for the Man of Steel though)
              What Sups only has one Weekness and we ALL know what that is, and I gaurentee to you, Sups will protect himself from GL Little Ring

sigpic

Comment

So maybe Batman has a Glass Jaw

I would hate to think so

Comment

What Sups only has one Weekness and we ALL know what that is, and I gaurentee to you, Sups will protect himself from GL Little Ring
                  Uhhhhh I dont think so, Good thing for Sups Green Lantern is on his side (Good guy) And John Stewart (Another GL) is in the Justice League. By the way GL could have taken out DoomsDay with relative ease. Sups Died trying to kill him.

Comment

Or maybe he took a dive, feeling sorry for GL

_

sigpic

Comment

Or maybe he took a dive, feeling sorry for GL

_
                      ROTFLMAO @took a dive. I dont think so. Batman really wanted to stop Hal. CP for the Lantern LOGO!!!

Comment

Uhhhhh I dont think so, Good thing for Sups Green Lantern is on his side (Good guy) And John Stewart (Another GL) is in the Justice League. By the way GL could have taken out DoomsDay with relative ease. Sups Died trying to kill him.

as you said "I will have what he's having and keep them comin

But make mine a double

Did Doomsday put GL's head through the Street

sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO @took a dive. I dont think so. Batman really wanted to stop Hal. CP for the Lantern LOGO!!!

If GL is good how come Batman was trying to stop him

sigpic

Comment

as you said "I will have what he's having and keep them comin

But make mine a double

Did Doomsday put GL's head through the Street
                            No sir, he put Guy Gardners head through the street. Hal is Much stronger. The only being I wold say would have beat down GL would have been Parallax. In Green Lantern Rebirth Hal takes out the Parallax by himself after failed help from Kyle Rayner/ John Stewart/ Guy Gardner (other GL's)

Comment

Guy Green Lantern for time and he was a "weaker" version, of GL, could he Sup take him down, and to be fair, since Sup has a weakness, the he could exploite, what if Guy took his ring off, you know, he was comming out of the shower or something or if Hal had to have it sized from the little girly fingers of Guy Garnder. Or maybe he took it of to make Wonder Woman think he care about her only untill she slept with him..... Um Where was I going with this..............

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X