Layne Staley Vs. Scott wyland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layne Staley Vs. Scott wyland

How does the state force a turd like scott Wyland in to rehab, but yet lets one of the best front men ever like Layne Staley die? Still can't get over it.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Originally posted by Juggernaught
    How does the state force a turd like scott Wyland in to rehab, but yet lets one of the best front men ever like Layne Staley die? Still can't get over it.

Staley never got arrested or caught with drugs.

In Weiland's case, it's a parole violation.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

That sucks. Alice In Chains was my favorite group for ever probley still are. I would wait and wait hoping they would tour somewhere in my area where I could see them and it never happend. Still upset about never seeing them. Now they are touring with Jerry as singer and still they are coming no where close to me. I'm not happy with Jerry singing they should have got a sound a like.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaught
        That sucks. Alice In Chains was my favorite group for ever probley still are. I would wait and wait hoping they would tour somewhere in my area where I could see them and it never happend. Still upset about never seeing them. Now they are touring with Jerry as singer and still they are coming no where close to me. I'm not happy with Jerry singing they should have got a sound a like.
        William DuVall has been fronting them this tour. Not a sound alike, but can do the songs some justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51
          William DuVall has been fronting them this tour. Not a sound alike, but can do the songs some justice.
          ////////////////////

Just listening to comes with the fall. What an injustice to Layne and Alice In Chains. If they decide to come aroud here I will not go now. Thanks for the heads up. That would have been a big waste of money, because I would have walked out. They might as well of got bon jovi or kip winger to sing.

Comment

I thought Pat Lachman (DAmageplan, Diesel Macine, Halford) was doing AIC vocals.
            Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
              I thought Pat Lachman (DAmageplan, Diesel Macine, Halford) was doing AIC vocals.
              Nah, DuVall has been doing the singing. Jerry said he did not want a Layne sound alike, but someone he could make records with. I heard after this tour they are dropping the AIC name and doing something totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51
                Nah, DuVall has been doing the singing. Jerry said he did not want a Layne sound alike, but someone he could make records with. I heard after this tour they are dropping the AIC name and doing something totally different.

thats good to hear. AIC isnt AIC without Layne
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                X