Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you download music?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I download, but if I ilke the songs I always buy the cd. I just got tired of hearing a song and then buying a cd to find out the rest of the songs suck. I have bought well over 200 cds because of downloads. I have to have originals.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by alwilson91
      Limewire is the only way to go, there is no way of getting caught, and you can use it for more than music if you know what I mean!!!
      i do use it for more than music and i do know what you mean!
      the space that is mine



      We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

      Comment


      • #18
        My "Official" answer is no
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Southstander
          My "Official" answer is no
          well then what's your "unofficial" answer?
          the space that is mine



          We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tpryce93
            well then what's your "unofficial" answer?
            that his mom told hm not to... and he loves his mom..?

            am i close southy?

            and me...

            well... im a huge collecter of music... i listen to more music that like anyone i know.. i even listen to music when im slepping and now... and even NOW....

            i use limewire pro... its a tad better.. and download is a tad quicker.... for individual songs or rare items...

            but i use azurus... for albums... movies (and no... not porno.... cos i have females for that...)
            azurus is a bit torrent program.... do ppl know about this??? and my fave site is www.mininova.org


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by alwilson91
              Limewire is the only way to go, there is no way of getting caught, and you can use it for more than music if you know what I mean!!!

              He's so wrong here it's not even funny. Yes you can get caught using limewire. It's a simple matter of logging your IP address while using a phony account.

              Let's get this straight. Downloading music for free is ILLEGAL unless the artist and producer consents. I'm not trying to get on a higher than thou pedastle here, but any way you slice is, unless you own the original recording, downloading a song is illegal.

              Anytime you go on limewire, morpheus or a service that doesn't force you to pay, you run the risk of getting caught. Are there going to be FBI agents at your door tomorrow morning? Probably not. But could you get a hefty fine for your downloading? Yea... if they catch you.

              So yea, Al is in Canada, so he runs a smaller risk of a crackdown, but if you're in the US, yea they'll come after you.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by dontfeedthenerd
                He's so wrong here it's not even funny. Yes you can get caught using limewire. It's a simple matter of logging your IP address while using a phony account.

                Let's get this straight. Downloading music for free is ILLEGAL unless the artist and producer consents. I'm not trying to get on a higher than thou pedastle here, but any way you slice is, unless you own the original recording, downloading a song is illegal.

                Anytime you go on limewire, morpheus or a service that doesn't force you to pay, you run the risk of getting caught. Are there going to be FBI agents at your door tomorrow morning? Probably not. But could you get a hefty fine for your downloading? Yea... if they catch you.

                So yea, Al is in Canada, so he runs a smaller risk of a crackdown, but if you're in the US, yea they'll come after you.
                yea... and i live in australia... and law does not even exist... so my chance of being caught is like 0%...

                but if i had money... i would buy.... so ill stop downlaoding when i get a full time job or something....


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  This thread is illegal...

                  OH NOEZ!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I use limewire. I used to use Kazaa + Kazaa lite back in the day and I got all sorts of spyware and popups!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by anton1287


                      but i use azurus... for albums... movies (and no... not porno.... cos i have females for that...)
                      You have females download your porn for you? Sweet

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Galbadia Hotel


                        "When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I only download music..mostly because my mom monitors everything I do on the computer.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by j3phr3y
                            You have females download your porn for you? Sweet


                            just cos my mom is a cool chick with an unlimited cap...

                            but i dunno... when i was younger... i was into porn... but once i got good with the ladieeeeeez.... well... i never really needed it since...


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I use Napster and Itunes, i'll pay my 99 cents per song or less for for an album. The artists deserve their paycheck. Being in a band myself believe me, they deserve their paycheck.

                              Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

                              Code Of Conduct
                              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                                Do you download music off the internet for your ipod, cd, etc?

                                If so, what site do you use? Napster, Ares, Limewire, etc?


                                I'm asking this because we got a new faster computer, and I can download things pretty fast now... and I was wondering what was safe, if there were any free sites, etc...

                                Please help..

                                Cp's will be given for well thought out help.
                                None are completely safe, unless its a legit site like Itunes or whatever.


                                Not saying "Don't do it'. Just saying "Be careful."


                                They are all populated with malicious files, as well as false header files. The former ould be a virus, the latter could be a user who works for a record company who will try to track you down to take legal action.

                                I personally prefer to pay the artists, although you are better served doing that by seeing them live.


                                Before I figured out exactly how they worked and that it was illegal, I used WinMX.

                                But they got shut down in the US.
                                Last edited by Jared; 06-05-2006, 06:35 AM.

                                Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                                The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                                You should check these guys out

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X