Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpryce93
    Eminem fan?
    No maybe it was because I was in bad mood yesterday because I watched it agian and it was hilarious y'know what i'm saying y'know what i'm saying y'know what i'm saying?
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
      What's all the hype with eminem?? I'm more into the hardcore stuff like Vanilla Ice......

Or the underground stuff..... there are some great Amish rappers here in Kansas. Jebadiah Z is my favorite.

I like Ice Tray, too.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
        What's all the hype with eminem?? I'm more into the hardcore stuff like Vanilla Ice......

Or the underground stuff..... there are some great Amish rappers here in Kansas. Jebadiah Z is my favorite.

I like Ice Tray, too.
        Amish rappers
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          Amish rappers

Is that possible? Because they can't record stuff and put it on CD because it uses electricity.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
            Is that possible? Because they can't record stuff and put it on CD because it uses electricity.
            hmm never though of that. well they could still play live with acoustics and stuff.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
              They perform live from the field and during barn-raisings only. I've got a couple of bootleg recordings.

Samuel performs as "the human beat box" for Jebadiah Z. I'm not too familiar with the other Amish rappers.... Jebadiah hooked me with his first song "REALLY Old School". "Things be hard in the field" is my 2nd favorite song.
              Last edited by keithbishop; 06-09-2006, 09:03 PM.
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

my comp is too slow too c it.. wat is he basically baggin on him about?
                Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Working...
                X