Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.V. Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T.V. Game

    heres how it works. i will say two tv shows and the next person would say 1.which one they like better 2. why 3.say two other tv shows. lets see how long we can keep this up.

    Family guy
    Futurama

  • #2
    Originally posted by broncosphreek
    heres how it works. i will say two tv shows and the next person would say 1.which one they like better 2. why 3.say two other tv shows. lets see how long we can keep this up.

    Family guy
    Futurama
    Family Guy because of Stewie.

    Frasier or
    Sienfield
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
      Family Guy because of Stewie.

      Frasier or
      Sienfield
      ///////////////////////

      Sienfield. I laughed more with this show. What with Kramer, Goerge and the hot chic Elaine.

      1.Queer As Folk
      2. Queer Eye for straight Guy.
      Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

      Comment


      • #4
        eh i dont watch any of those... gonna have to say queer eye for the straight guy because its funny...?

        Viva La Bam or Jackass?

        Comment


        • #5
          It is a tie they both lose.


          Home Improvement
          MacGyver
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Macgyver is very good and filled with action but i like Home improvment more because its funny

            South Park or Simpsons?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncosphreek
              Macgyver is very good and filled with action but i like Home improvment more because its funny

              South Park or Simpsons?
              The Simpsons

              24 or Law and Order

              sigpic

              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

              There are three things you can expect in life:

              1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

              Comment


              • #8
                law and order because you never know what can happen next or who the criminal is

                That 70's show or everybody loves raymond?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncosphreek
                  law and order because you never know what can happen next or who the criminal is

                  That 70's show or everybody loves raymond?



                  70's show lived during that time,and it is quite real.


                  married with children
                  no spin zone(O'reilly factor)


                  :salute:

                  sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE



                  Thanks for the sig VULCAN
                  R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bronco bible
                    70's show lived during that time,and it is quite real.


                    married with children
                    no spin zone(O'reilly factor)
                    O'Reilly Factor (I guess)

                    24 or It's always Sunny in Philadelphia

                    sigpic

                    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                    There are three things you can expect in life:

                    1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Snk16
                      O'Reilly Factor (I guess)

                      24 or It's always Sunny in Philadelphia
                      24, because Jack Bauer owns

                      ummm King of the Hill or Futurama?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by str8jacket
                        24, because Jack Bauer owns

                        ummm King of the Hill or Futurama?
                        Futurama because bender is the greates robot EVER!

                        Aqua Teen Hunger force or Beavis and Butthead?
                        the space that is mine



                        We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by str8jacket
                          24, because Jack Bauer owns

                          ummm King of the Hill or Futurama?
                          king of the hill is funnier

                          The bernie mac show or dave chapelle show?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tony
                            king of the hill is funnier

                            The bernie mac show or dave chapelle show?
                            Dave Chapelle! Got cancelled wwwwaaaaaaay too early.

                            The Office or My Name is Earl

                            sigpic

                            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                            There are three things you can expect in life:

                            1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Snk16
                              Dave Chapelle! Got cancelled wwwwaaaaaaay too early.

                              The Office or My Name is Earl
                              i didn't think it got cancelled i thought it was cause dave turned down like a huge contract to keep the show going or something


                              my name is earl. I always get a kick out of that show.


                              Space Ghost coast to coast or The Brak Show. (got cancelled way to early so they could put on ATHF )
                              the space that is mine



                              We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X