Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.V. Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Lost...

    Survivor should have stopped after the first series, I hate it more than almost anything.

    M*A*S*H or Cheers


    [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

    Comment


    • #32
      MASH



      Full house or
      Boy Meets World
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Southstander
        MASH



        Full house or
        Boy Meets World
        BMW, I hated Full House.

        The Daily Show or The Colbert Report.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dusty6
          BMW, I hated Full House.

          The Daily Show or The Colbert Report.
          Colbert - I hate John Stewart even more than I hate Survivor.

          I Dream of Jeanie or Bewitched

          (For me it's Jeanie)


          [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

          Comment


          • #35
            bewitched because it was better then then jeanie (even though they both sucked)

            Two and a half men or Desperate houswives?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by broncosphreek
              bewitched because it was better then then jeanie (even though they both sucked)

              Two and a half men or Desperate houswives?
              Two and a Half Men, freaking hillarious.

              The Apprentice or The Apprentice: Martha Stewart

              sigpic

              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

              There are three things you can expect in life:

              1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Snk16
                Two and a Half Men, freaking hillarious.

                The Apprentice or The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
                I watched the first season of The Apprentice and thought it was pretty good, so I'll go with The Donald. Plus, I can't stand Martha Stewart.

                WWE RAW or WWE Smackdown (or neither if you don't like wrestling )

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by dusty6
                  I watched the first season of The Apprentice and thought it was pretty good, so I'll go with The Donald. Plus, I can't stand Martha Stewart.

                  WWE RAW or WWE Smackdown (or neither if you don't like wrestling )
                  There's a difference?

                  I had a friend back home that was all into teh Wrastlin', I watched it just for some giggles. (Similar to the way I laugh when I walk by and my wife is watching the damn soaps.)

                  We'll say Smackdown (cooler name) for arguement's sake.

                  "The Cajun Chef" or "Emeril Lagasse"


                  [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    "The Cajun Chef" or "Emeril Lagasse"
                    Emeril "BAM"

                    Simple Life or Laguna Beach

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by broncosphreek
                      Emeril "BAM"

                      Simple Life or Laguna Beach
                      Simple Life.... now THAT was freakin' hilarious!!!

                      The Flintstones or The Jetsons?


                      [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
                        Simple Life.... now THAT was freakin' hilarious!!!

                        The Flintstones or The Jetsons?
                        the jetsons... cos i want a converyer belt morning bath system... and the robots and flying cars...

                        AWSUM!!!

                        scrubs or house??


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by anton1287
                          the jetsons... cos i want a converyer belt morning bath system... and the robots and flying cars...

                          AWSUM!!!

                          scrubs or house??

                          I prefer House... has good stories AND a bit of humor... scrubs is alright too, I give house the edge though.

                          Matlock or Murder She Wrote?


                          [SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X