Lady Sovereign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Sovereign

I don't like rap too much, but this chic is good. I have got to get her cd. Anyone else dig on her?
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

cant stand her, and if she's trying to make it in the USA, please keep her. Preferably as far west as possible
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
      cant stand her, and if she's trying to make it in the USA, please keep her. Preferably as far west as possible
      //////////////

What don't you like about her?

Comment

well first of all the term Chav comes to mind.
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I see. because she is a wigga. Thats what we call thme here. She even has a song called I'm a wigga. While I'm not found of people like this, I will make an exception for her. At least she does not deny it like enima(aka m&m) and the sort

Comment

call them what you will, but chavs are the biggest drain on society where I live.
            They waste time mooching off the system and take advantage of those of us willing to work for our money.
            She wants to go earn some money good for her, I cant stand her music either. So at least I am consistant
            I am not having a go at you for liking her. Everyone has their own taste in music and I dont make fun of people for theirs, just my personal feelings.
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Working...
            X