Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y2cragie
    replied
    call them what you will, but chavs are the biggest drain on society where I live.
    They waste time mooching off the system and take advantage of those of us willing to work for our money.
    She wants to go earn some money good for her, I cant stand her music either. So at least I am consistant
    I am not having a go at you for liking her. Everyone has their own taste in music and I dont make fun of people for theirs, just my personal feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Juggernaught
    replied
    I see. because she is a wigga. Thats what we call thme here. She even has a song called I'm a wigga. While I'm not found of people like this, I will make an exception for her. At least she does not deny it like enima(aka m&m) and the sort

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    well first of all the term Chav comes to mind.

Leave a comment:

• Juggernaught
    replied
    Originally posted by y2cragie
    cant stand her, and if she's trying to make it in the USA, please keep her. Preferably as far west as possible
    //////////////

What don't you like about her?

Leave a comment:

• y2cragie
    replied
    cant stand her, and if she's trying to make it in the USA, please keep her. Preferably as far west as possible

Leave a comment:

• Juggernaught
    started a topic Lady Sovereign

Lady Sovereign

I don't like rap too much, but this chic is good. I have got to get her cd. Anyone else dig on her?
Working...
X