Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      South Park by far.

and here i thought you were cool
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
        and here i thought you were cool

Family Guy is a cheap knock off of Simpsons and South Park,

both of which are better than Family Guy.

Comment

South Park is better. There are episodes of that from 3 or 4 years ago that I still remember. Things that have stuck with me. Having a conversation and suddenly a line from South Park pops into your head. Haven't seen that with Family Guy. It's funny, but just not AS funny.
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Don't be ridiculous.

South Park would kick Family Guy's butt every time.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I like Family Guy better because I really haven't seen that much South Park episodes because I don't get Comedy Central

Comment

This is really hard, because I have been watching Family Guy for the past few days, but I think South Park still wins.

Although Family Guy is hilarious, South Park's complaints of them are pretty accurate.
                Go Huskers.

Comment

As far as overall writing goes, South Park is head and shoulders above Family Guy... There are actually salient meanings and messages behind the writing of South Park, whereas Family Guy is sort of more toilet, mindless humor....

Don't get me wrong, I love Family Guy--Watch is almost every night-- but if I were to make an analogy I would say that Family Guy is like the McDonalds of writing-- Not real quality, but it satisfies me.

Comment

I say Family Guy, no one cares about Kenny getting killed every show..
                    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

South Park, now if you moved Cartmen to Family guy then things when changed...

Heck if you put Cartmen on Docter Phil or Oprah that would become the funniest show

Bottom line, Cartmen is the funniest show, and sense he is on South Park they win
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                        Ppl watch to see Cartman make fun of ppl, and update your profile Heat won
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                          they stopped killing kenny about the 5th or 6th season
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

but anyways south park owns all shows. family guys funny but south park is like a 7158948157851907859143789156837 b056187436754658471647586571867486148746187!$%#%Q$ #85174380y58h143jgjhfhgjytuiwrei times funnier. actually I'm wearing my "there's an evil monkey in my closet" shirt right now. and yesterday i wore my south park goth shirt. but that's beside the point.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Overall, I would definitely say South Park. But the past couple of seasons haven't been up to par, IMO. A couple good shows with a number of not so good shows.

I enjoy family guy, but I don't anticipate it week to week like I used to do with South Park. And South Park is a lot deeper, in general, despite the fart jokes.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X