Black Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Metal

just curious to see if there was any black metal fans out there?
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Right here. I'm more into the slightly melodic stuff like Dark Tranquility, though.

I'm still into stuff like Dimmu and Cradle of Filth, but most people would say it's not true, or w/e. I've been meaning to get something by Immortal or Emperor, but can never find it.

If I'm totally off subject, then yes, I like Living Colour.
    Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
      Right here. I'm more into the slightly melodic stuff like Dark Tranquility, though.

I'm still into stuff like Dimmu and Cradle of Filth, but most people would say it's not true, or w/e. I've been meaning to get something by Immortal or Emperor, but can never find it.

like all those you have mentioned .. ever heard of serberus or falkenbach?cand yes i am with you .. i am into the "epic" stuff
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I'm a huge Black Metal fan......played bass in a Black/Death Metal band for several years.

My favorite stuff is the original Black Metal.....Venom, Bathory, etc. Other favorites include Darkthrone, Necrophobic and Anwyl.

1980's/90's Metal is the best.... be it Death, Black or Speed Metal.

Immortal, Enslaved and Emperor were once great, but I'm not sure I'd want to hear them now. Immortal is probably still good. Mayhem was another favorite.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
          just curious to see if there was any black metal fans out there?
          I'm very into Cradle Of Filth. Mayhap that's because they are good friends of mine. Or were... most still are, unfortunately they keep changing members. Looks like Sara might not be back either.

I'm really good friends with their former bass player, Dave Pybus, he's a
          Redskins fan though. Know Dani pretty well, Sara and my ex wife got on pretty well.

Hung out with all of them the last few tours they were in the States. Great bunch of guys.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
          ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop

90's Metal

There's such thing?

That's pretty cool Davii. I heard they were *******s, but I believe they're pretty cool.
            Go Huskers.

Comment

There's such thing?

That's pretty cool Davii. I heard they were *******s, but I believe they're pretty cool.
              They've always been really cool with me. I only met them from going to way too many shows. Became friends with them when they were touring with Type O Neg.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
              ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

I know how it is to go looking for cds from underground acts or not so popular acts, and cannot find them anywhere. It really pisses me off, and people wonder why I download music. It is the absolute only way I can get it. Either I download, or I don't have it at all, and I'm willing to bet ANY band out there would rather have people download there music than them not having it at all.

I like the opposite, I am into the really heavy s*** and can't really stand melody unless its done right. I like Dark Tranquillity and Dimmu but cannot stand Cradle.
                You guys should check out

Decapitated
                Nile
                Rotting Christ
                Impaled
                Unleashed
                Eternal Silence
                Grimfist

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
                  I know how it is to go looking for cds from underground acts or not so popular acts, and cannot find them anywhere. It really pisses me off, and people wonder why I download music. It is the absolute only way I can get it. Either I download, or I don't have it at all, and I'm willing to bet ANY band out there would rather have people download there music than them not having it at all.

I like the opposite, I am into the really heavy s*** and can't really stand melody unless its done right. I like Dark Tranquillity and Dimmu but cannot stand Cradle.

Decapitated
                  Nile
                  Rotting Christ
                  Impaled
                  Unleashed
                  Eternal Silence
                  Grimfist
                  Nile and Impaled are excellent. Check out Anwyl.

Comment

Is Anwyl the correct spelling? I searched for it and nothing came up.

Comment

Is Anwyl the correct spelling? I searched for it and nothing came up.
                      http://www.geocities.com/anwyl666/

Comment

Decapitated
                        Nile
                        Rotting Christ
                        Impaled
                        Unleashed
                        Eternal Silence
                        Grimfist
                        Some of those bands are Death Metal, too. I like my Death Metal to be heavy as ****, though.

I like melodic Black Metal because for some reason, black metal seems more eloquent to me.

Any kind of metal is alright in my book, though.
                        Go Huskers.

Comment

Some of those bands are Death Metal, too. I like my Death Metal to be heavy as ****, though.

I like melodic Black Metal because for some reason, black metal seems more eloquent to me.

Any kind of metal is alright in my book, though.
                          Name some of the bands your into. Always looking for new ****.

Thanks for the link bishop.

Comment

i like classical music...

the like of the three tenors, mozart and swan lake is a old time favourite of mine..

now thats the music that is easy on the soul and easy on the wallet...

these days the record labels tend to pay the customer to just take the stuff...

ps. i dont aprove of racism....

what ever happend to white metal??

sigpic

Comment

There never was music called white metal. Perhaps there should be. I wonder what it would sound like. hmmmm.......

Comment

Working...
                              X