Black Metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keithbishop
    Is anyone familiar with Krisiun (Brazil)?? I bought their new DVD and it's incredible.
    The drummer.......wow......INSANE blast beats....... faster than.......about anyone I can think of. Morbid Angel has some very fast beats....... Angelcorpse (R.I.P.) did....... Anwyl does........ and Krisiun's drummer is at least as fast as the drummers of those bands. Mikai (Anwyl--drums/guitar) tells me the newest Krisiun CD isn't overly impressive, but says everything else of theirs is great.
    Krisiun rules. and so does meshuggah. anybody else like meshuggah?
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      Krisiun rules. and so does meshuggah. anybody else like meshuggah?
      Meshuggah is ****ing great. Didn't like Catch 33, but I love None, Destroy - Erase - Improve, and Chaosphere.
      I haven't heard Krisiun yet, but I will check them out.

Comment

Off topic, but Sepultura anyone? I was thinking about picking up their new cd.
        Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
          I like some of there stuff. Chaos A.D. is good, actually most stuff with Max is good. I am not a fan of the singer they have now. BTW, did you hear that Igor left the band?

This thread has turned into a metal thread instead of just black metal. I don't have a problem with it unless the original topic starter does.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
            Sepultra kicks ass. but i prefer soulfly over them.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I don't like any Sepultura from Chaos A.D. on. Their 1st 3 albums were cool......their 1st album is a classic, IMO.

Krisiun, Morbid Angel and even Cannibal Corpse tour with Black Metal Bands.

I didn't start the thread, but Black Metal, Death Metal, Speed Metal, Doom Metal...... I love them all....... plain old Heavy Metal is great, too.....Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and my favorite band (tied with the Ramones, anyways): Judas Priest.

Black Metal: Venom (Black Metal Gods!!!) and Bathory (R.I.P. Quorthon) started it all.....any other fans of theirs?? Or am I the only oldie?? LOL.
              My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
                I don't like any Sepultura from Chaos A.D. on. Their 1st 3 albums were cool......their 1st album is a classic, IMO.

Krisiun, Morbid Angel and even Cannibal Corpse tour with Black Metal Bands.

I didn't start the thread, but Black Metal, Death Metal, Speed Metal, Doom Metal...... I love them all....... plain old Heavy Metal is great, too.....Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and my favorite band (tied with the Ramones, anyways): Judas Priest.

Black Metal: Venom (Black Metal Gods!!!) and Bathory (R.I.P. Quorthon) started it all.....any other fans of theirs?? Or am I the only oldie?? LOL.
                why do black metal bands have suck weird names?
                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                X