Nacho Libre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nacho Libre

I saw this with my kids and while it was hilarious I thought that the ratings board certainly could have given this a PG-13 rating.

I mean where else do you see a beggar puncture a drunk's eyeball with corn on the cob?

PS Jack Black has the coolest physice ever. It reminds me of a whoopie cushion.

On a more serious note, I saw Syriana and I really, really, really liked it. It was deft and made me think (which doesnt happen everyday).

Above all else, it showed how power corrupts. I'll leave you with that ominous message (Especially you mods )
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
    I saw this with my kids and while it was hilarious I thought that the ratings board certainly could have given this a PG-13 rating.

I mean where else do you see a beggar puncture a drunk's eyeball with corn on the cob?

PS Jack Black has the coolest physice ever. It reminds me of a whoopie cushion.

On a more serious note, I saw Syriana and I really, really, really liked it. It was deft and made me think (which doesnt happen everyday).

Above all else, it showed how power corrupts. I'll leave you with that ominous message (Especially you mods )
    WOW, ur back, ya its a great movie i liked it.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X