Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new movies about the Eagles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • new movies about the Eagles

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0445990/

    this is a movie coming out when Vermeil was the coach....sounds like it will be a good movie starring Greg Kinnear playing Vermeil...
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 07-09-2006, 10:41 AM.
    Tony G


    The Chefs

  • #2
    Yeah, "Invincible" about when they held tryouts way back when

    i saw the preview about a month ago, im definatly going to see it

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by str8jacket
      Yeah, "Invincible" about when they held tryouts way back when

      i saw the preview about a month ago, im definatly going to see it
      me too...sounds like it will be a good movie....a very touching one...
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds cool.
        Go Huskers.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's the true story of Vince Papale.

          A bartender that tried out and made the Phillidelphia Eagle football team.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            It's the true story of Vince Papale.

            A bartender that tried out and made the Phillidelphia Eagle football team.
            i dont like getting hair cuts...

            and since they probably wont even show the movie down here...

            i think ill have to download it...



            but it sounds sweet!!!


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by anton1287
              i dont like getting hair cuts...

              and since they probably wont even show the movie down here...

              i think ill have to download it...



              but it sounds sweet!!!


              what does a haircut have to do with watching movies? lol

              anyway, i'm not sure about this one. of course it's going to be sappy, it's made by disney. and wahlburg? we'll have to see.
              sigpic

              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

              Comment


              • #8
                They should make a movie about Elway and well call it Elway

                after that is a blockbuster hit make one call TD the life of terrell Davis.

                Can't do a Shanahan one just yet.. because he is going to win a lot more super bowls still

                Comment


                • #9
                  Did Don Henley end up making the team?
                  Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.



                  Thanks, Snk16!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NBudris
                    They should make a movie about Elway and well call it Elway

                    after that is a blockbuster hit make one call TD the life of terrell Davis.

                    Can't do a Shanahan one just yet.. because he is going to win a lot more super bowls still

                    I would definitely be down for an Elway movie. But it'd have to be a major motion picture, and none of this ESPN or tv movie bs.

                    If they did it right, it would be amazing....but just one hurdle...

                    WHO would play him?
                    sigpic

                    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RealBronco
                      I would definitely be down for an Elway movie. But it'd have to be a major motion picture, and none of this ESPN or tv movie bs.

                      If they did it right, it would be amazing....but just one hurdle...

                      WHO would play him?


                      Jake Busey.


                      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000998/

                      Last edited by The Dark Knight; 07-11-2006, 04:50 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I saw the preview last night and it looks really good. My friend Sarah and I have already decided to go see it.

                        An Elway movie would be amazing. I would probably cry. LOL.
                        ...capture it...remember it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          well he has the resemblance, but i've never really been able to take him seriously.

                          and can he play football? or act it well enough to portray Elway?

                          and I don't think they should even call it Elway...they should just call it "7"
                          sigpic

                          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X