Comedy Central Premires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedy Central Premires

There are three premires on comedy central tonight. Chapelles show, Mind of mencia and Reno 911. What are you most looking forward to.
    Mind of Mencia
    16.67%
    Reno 911
    41.67%
    Chapelles sho
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Reno 9-1-1 Sucks in my opinion... I put them in the same category as Mad tv. Mind of Mencia usually sucks too, but he may be a little better than either of the other ones... I won't watch any of these 3 shows though.

Chapelle's Show is easily the funniest, it's too bad there are only 3 more episodes left- At least we get to see them though. If it were up to Dave Chappelle, he probably wouldn't air them.

Comment

I'm totally in LOVE with Reno 911! I think its hilarious and most of the people I know hate it...and I really dont know why I like it so much. Chapelle's show CAN be funny, but his voice annoys me so much! And Mencia I have never found to be very funny....

tonight though, I'll probably watch history channel! WHOO HOO BIG NERD ALERT!
      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Reno blows about 5 nuts so i wont even watch it.

If i can i'll try to catch mencia and Chappel but IMHO Carlos is the funniest guy in the world right now so i'm looking forward to his show more.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I wish Dave Chappelle would make more episodes!!!

Comment

I'll watch all three, but I'm most looking forward to Chappelle's Show. I don't like Mencia that much just because he's too over-the-top, but his stuff is funny. I don't like Reno 911 that much, but the last episode ended with a cliffhanger and I just have to see what happens next.
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Mind of Mencia easily. Carlos Mencia is hilarious. mainly because i like race jokes but still.
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
              X