Beavis and Butthead the mike judge collection vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beavis and Butthead the mike judge collection vol. 2

I just got his last saturday and have been laughing ever since. These 2 are the greatest duo ever! Anybody else have it?? I like it but i think volume 1 is much better. My favorite episode from volume 2 is Field trip because when they lift van driesen up on the helicopter and he slams into the ambulance and cop car! I can't wait for volume 3. long live B&B!
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Originally posted by tpryce93
    I just got his last saturday and have been laughing ever since. These 2 are the greatest duo ever! Anybody else have it?? I like it but i think volume 1 is much better. My favorite episode from volume 2 is Field trip because when they lift van driesen up on the helicopter and he slams into the ambulance and cop car! I can't wait for volume 3. long live B&B!
    Yea, I've had that for a while. In fact, I bought it the day it was released. Pretty hilarious. A lot funnier than Volume 2. I don't much care for the Halloween Episode on it though. There are some hilarious music videos on disk three.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I love B&B but I'm buying any until they put on the actual full seasons including all the videos. I heard they actually edited out some lines in Vol. 1 but I'm not sure about Vol. 2.

I'm a purist and I want the original versions. Some of the video commentaries were better than the rest of the shows.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
      X