Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite moments from "40 Year Old Virgin"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite moments from "40 Year Old Virgin"?

To me, this movie is the best comedy of the last 5 years. Maybe even the decade. I like almost every scene and still get a chuckle after having seen it 6 times already.

Anyway, there's got to be some other fans out there. What are your favorite bits?

Mine are...

"You know how I know you're gay? Because you're holding each other ever so gently".

"That's right, she was a ho... for sho'."

"Tonight's forcast... dark and cloudy with a chance of drive-by!"

The whole chest waxing scene... Andys cursing, the waxers reactions and his buddies feeling with him and cracking up at the same time (the whole scene was also filmed in one go.. one of the most hilarious though old routine).

The Arabic salesman explaining to Andy what love is.

Andy wakes up and pees on himself due to his morning wood.

The whole card game where Andy tries to 'be cool' talking about sexual experiences.
    "Me so Horny"
    "ME SO STUPID!!"

When he kicked the girl in the face in a 'memory' scene.

The chick from the bachelorette party and the car ride that ensued.

The whole "you know how I know you're gay?" situations.

But like you said, I like the whole movie too.
    sigpic
    HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by AZOmae
      The whole "you know how I know you're gay?" situations.

But like you said, I like the whole movie too.
      Same here. Those "you know how I know you're gay' sequences are hilarioius.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

The Arab guy was hilarious in general.

Also, the comment referring to the singer who was constantly on the t.v.'s on the showroom floor.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Actually the deleted scenes "You know how I know you're gay" quotes were the funniest. The one were he answers "Cause your **** tastes like ****" is the best.

Comment

Ahh Kelly Clarkson!!!

Comment

"You know when you grab a woman's breast it feels like ...... a bag of sand."

"...What?"
              A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

"stay inside so everybody can see what a ***** you are ok because when I remove the blade that I keep in my boot from its sheath I cannot return it until it has split blooood"

Comment

"What's wrong with her underpants?"
                  "They're not in my mouth."
                  I'll duel you left-handed

"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it" - Nick Hornby from Fever Pitch

Comment

My new favorite part was when (I think it was Cal) is telling Andy about how he saw the live sex show in Mexico with the horse and the lady-- The whole part is hilarious, but when he's like "Yeah, I actually kinda felt sorry for the horse." For some reason I think that's friekin great.

Comment

You know how I know you're gay. You like to name your funniest moment in 40 Year Old Virgin. I've seen this movie about 40 times now and just realized that Kimberly Page was the girl with the breast at the speed dating scene. She looked totally different.

And fine.

Comment

When he was taking that girl home and she said...

''let's go get some ****ing french toast...''

IDK why..
                        Go Huskers.

Comment

"Why you not invite us to party? Because we Al Quieda? "

Those Arab guys were hillarious in general.

As well as the "You know how I know you're gay"

As well as the dating circle thing.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

for sure its the uncut DVD version where the older Arab guy rattles off positions and advice to Andy.

after speed dating, David (Paul Rudd) throws his cigarette and his drink back into the place before running into the doors on the way out. - every time i see that i bust up.

great movie
                            sigpic

Comment

Ha ha. I just watched it again last night.

That Arab guy saying that everyones "you know what" looks bigger on a 61 inch tv, even his sisters. Classic.

And watching the 'making of' when they talk about the waxing scene being real. You can see it in Carell's eyes when he's laying down. The tearing up in his eyes. Ouch.
                              sigpic
                              HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Working...
                              X