Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Movie you have ever seen in your life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Movie you have ever seen in your life?

What is the worst movie you have ever seen in your entire life? A movie so bad that you couldn't stop watching it for the pure lunacy that it was. I have one for you and I have made it into my signature.

That movie is:

Troll 2

'Nilbog is Goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!!'

What about all of you? If any of you are curious as to how horrible this film is I have a montage I can PM you. (It is inappropriate for children due to language - so only through PM will I send it)
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

All of the West Wings....
    sigpic

Comment

Worst because it bored the hell out of me - St. Elmo's Fire
      Worst because it was just plain stupid - Evil Alien Conquerers. But I watched the whole thing and did laugh.
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

just last week.......Zombies in the hood???

I don't remember the exact title .sorry
        Anywhoo Hubby likes those zombie movies, I do too as a rule.
        Well this was awful acting, awful effects, you name it.
        They shouldn't have made it and Hubby shouldn't have rented it lol.
        Yes I watched the whole dumb thing in disbelief.
        Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 07-11-2006, 04:37 PM. Reason: forgot an o

Comment

Sasquatch Hunters...

yeah. It sucked big time. My brother got it off of the comcast cable and I really dont know why.
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

alexander-longest waste of time ever
            (except fot rosario dawson on the bed, that was nice)
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
              What is the worst movie you have ever seen in your entire life? A movie so bad that you couldn't stop watching it for the pure lunacy that it was. I have one for you and I have made it into my signature.

That movie is:

Troll 2

'Nilbog is Goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!!'

What about all of you? If any of you are curious as to how horrible this film is I have a montage I can PM you. (It is inappropriate for children due to language - so only through PM will I send it)
              That's your own fault, you should've learned from Troll 1!

For me, I don't remember the name or the plot, but it was a blond guy in the lead and it was a sci-fi film. I remember that my father took me to see it when I was 4 years old. It was a 3-D movie. And there was only 1 true 3-D effect and that sucked. I remember my displeasure watching it. I mean how can a Super Adventure 3-D Sci Fi flick disappoint a kid?

As for movies I remember, it has to be Batman & Robin. After seeing that, I popped in the vastly superior '65 flick to cleanse myself.

Comment

This girl made me go see Spanglish with her last year, that was really, really bad...but I guess unfair to list it here since all chick flicks kinda suck in my opinion.

Worst ever? I saw this Fox Saturday night movie about a month ago called Highway 61 or something like that, it was about this guy who makes a deal with the devil to deliver a package and he ends up having a kooky wacky adventure with some castrated irish guy. Yeah, that was definately 2 hours of my life I wish I could have back.

Comment

Plan 9 From Outer Space. It's the worst movie of all time. I defy you to find me a movie that's as craptacular.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Wolf Creek
                    what a crappy movie that was
                    Blet

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                      Plan 9 From Outer Space. It's the worst movie of all time. I defy you to find me a movie that's as craptacular.
                      From Justin to Kelly

Comment

Insert SNL skit based movie here.

Exception: The Blues Brothers.

Worst SNL movie ever: Pat.

Every other one is tied for second worst SNL movie ever.

Followed immediately by any Adam Sandler, Rob Schnieder, Chris Farley, and David Spade movie.

Most of the original cast all were in at least one genuinely funny movie, I think (Animal House, Ghostbusters, Trading Spaces, Caddyshack, Fletch, etc,)

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

I for one love Adam Sandler movies and those other guys you mentioned.

The worst movie of all time is like WhoDey said Plan 9 from Outer space, the main character disappears in the middle of the movie. He died tragically during filming but they should have just cancled the thing all together.

Comment

either the ring or the grudge or any of those other stupid japanese turned american "horror" films.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Envy with Jack Black....I rented it and what a waste....thought it would be good because of the cast.....it wasn't....
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                              X