Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very cool DVD feature!!! (Sin City Recut - Extended - Unrated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very cool DVD feature!!! (Sin City Recut - Extended - Unrated)

I have tons of DVD's. Lot's of those DVD's have some pretty cool features but this has to rank up there as one of the best.

This Sin City DVD featured a Audience Reaction Track.

Apparently they put some mics in the audience of a theater in Austin Texas during one of the premeirs.

If you have a decent 5.1 Home Theater system, it will sound just like you're in the theater! With people laughing and oooing and ahhing and a cough here and there, the effect was pretty convincing.

I went and got some Popcorn and Coke just so I could pretend I was actually at the movies.

I think this is feature that needs to be added to alot of movies.

I was skeptical at first but after listening to it, I think it really did enhance my enjoyment of the movie. And it didn't sound cheesey or artificial like a laugh track for a sitcom.

I would check it out if you have means.

I have that DVD and I was skeptical of that track. That is actually the first time I listened to the commentary on a DVD before. It was pretty cool. Although it was wierd at first.
    I'll duel you left-handed

"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it" - Nick Hornby from Fever Pitch

Comment

Originally posted by delaranta
      I have that DVD and I was skeptical of that track. That is actually the first time I listened to the commentary on a DVD before. It was pretty cool. Although it was wierd at first.

Ohh I listen to DVD commentary's all the time. It's my favorite feature. Especially if it's done well.

Some commentary's are interesting and some are very entertaining.

Some are better than the movie itself!

Then again there are some that are downright boring as hell.

It all depends, just like the movies.

I thought the audience reaction track was a great idea. Especially if you have the right system to use it. I can't imagine that it would do much for those that don't have Dolby Digital 5.1

Comment

The only audio commentary that I listened to was Mr. Show with Bob and David, because I saw the episodes a million times and wanted to hear from them the concept of the skit, funny things that happened, etc.

I watched a bootleg copy of 40 Year Old Virgin that was videotaped in the theater. It's kind of like what you're saying. Reactions of people laughing during the movie (which was a lot!). The picture was a little grainy though, as opposed to your 'clear' version on the DVD.

I like the other features on DVD's such as interviews, deleted scenes, outtakes, etc.
        sigpic
        HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

The commentary for the LOTR extended dvd's are awesome! I listened to all 10+ hours or more.

Does the extended cut of this movie mean there are more black and white boobies?
          Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Yea, that's an awesome DVD.

I cannot wait untill Part Two and Three come out

(Two is coming out for sure; there is speculation of a Three)
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

the one with jessica alba in it?

Comment

Working...
              X