Anthony Hamilton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Hamilton...

I havnt listened to rap, hip hop, or any r&b for about 2 years, i mostly listened to country, and classic rock, you know led zeppelin, bob dylan, johnny cash, but Anthony Hamilton is hell of an artist and is the only r&b i really listen to, does anyone else like him?

Originally posted by LynchBailey2447
    I havnt listened to rap, hip hop, or any r&b for about 2 years, i mostly listened to country, and classic rock, you know led zeppelin, bob dylan, johnny cash, but Anthony Hamilton is hell of an artist and is the only r&b i really listen to, does anyone else like him?

I had an internship with Arista records a couple years ago and they would always send me their latest artists to spread the word... They sent me tons of Anthony Hamilton singles and stickers & what not to hand out. I gave it a listen since I was trying to promote it-- He's got a great voice, and I respect his artistic ability-- But I just can't get into R & B/ Soul type of music... Same with John Legend, I respect what the guy's doing, but I can't get into it.

Comment

Working...
    X