Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pink floyd pulse dvd

http://www.pinkfloydonline.com/cgi-b...ST;f=17;t=7753

this was released july 10, finally. I have waited forever for this dvd to come out. I had a chance to go to this concert when I was 12 but my parents didnt take me as they thought I was too young. They brought the vhs version of the concert home and my jaw was dropped for a week after I watched it the first time. I have been to over 100 concerts and this is still THE BEST concert i have ever seen. I highly recommend it to anyone. Even if your a waters or barrett fan more than gilmour, it is still freakin sweet!
    Glen Haven Fire

Originally posted by armedequation
    http://www.pinkfloydonline.com/cgi-b...ST;f=17;t=7753

this was released july 10, finally. I have waited forever for this dvd to come out. I had a chance to go to this concert when I was 12 but my parents didnt take me as they thought I was too young. They brought the vhs version of the concert home and my jaw was dropped for a week after I watched it the first time. I have been to over 100 concerts and this is still THE BEST concert i have ever seen. I highly recommend it to anyone. Even if your a waters or barrett fan more than gilmour, it is still freakin sweet!

Cool, I was thinking about picking it up the other day but I wasn't sure how it sounded.

I'll probably pick it up now.

I'm trying to build a music collection on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Cool, I was thinking about picking it up the other day but I wasn't sure how it sounded.

I'll probably pick it up now.

I'm trying to build a music collection on DVD.

you dont even have to be a floyd fan to think this show is amazing. You could mute it and listen to something else and still be amazed by the show they put on
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
        you dont even have to be a floyd fan to think this show is amazing. You could mute it and listen to something else and still be amazed by the show they put on

Cool.

I'll pick it up for sure and tell you what I think.

Comment

Working...
        X