Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lyrics Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lyrics Help

    "The sun is shining down on me"... and something about the heat of love blowin' or burning or something...it sounds alot like AC/DC but I can't figure out the song. Help anyone?

  • #2
    The song is called ''Down on Me'' by the band Jackyl.



    All the things I see in you
    All the things I know that are true
    And when the light in the morning
    Comes shining through

    I see, I see

    CHORUS
    I see the sun shining
    Down on me
    I feel the heat of love's flame
    Down on me
    I love the thought of you comin'
    Down on me
    And I'm so wet from love raining
    Down on me

    Down on me, down on me

    All the things you mean to me
    All the things I want us to be
    And when the man in the moon
    Looks straight at you

    I see, oh I see

    CHORUS

    ANd you're a new kinda way
    That's getting stranger every day
    Get on the good foo and keep it on top
    One thing for certain, it ain't ever gonna stop

    CHORUS
    Go Huskers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nick7
      The song is called ''Down on Me'' by the band Jackyl.



      All the things I see in you
      All the things I know that are true
      And when the light in the morning
      Comes shining through

      I see, I see

      CHORUS
      I see the sun shining
      Down on me
      I feel the heat of love's flame
      Down on me
      I love the thought of you comin'
      Down on me
      And I'm so wet from love raining
      Down on me

      Down on me, down on me

      All the things you mean to me
      All the things I want us to be
      And when the man in the moon
      Looks straight at you

      I see, oh I see

      CHORUS

      ANd you're a new kinda way
      That's getting stranger every day
      Get on the good foo and keep it on top
      One thing for certain, it ain't ever gonna stop

      CHORUS
      I was gonna look them up, but I guess I forgot. '


      Anyway, thanks a lot man.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by aberdien
        I was gonna look them up, but I guess I forgot. '


        Anyway, thanks a lot man.
        no problem...
        Go Huskers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nick7
          no problem...
          thats a call for CP! i gotcha man

          Comment


          • #6
            I gave him one last night...unless it didn't go through?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by aberdien
              I gave him one last night...unless it didn't go through?

              yeah, but I'll take both of them!
              Go Huskers.

              Comment

              Working...
              X