Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chickennob2
    replied
    I saw it this weekend at Harvard Square in Boston. The movie showed while actors up front acted out every scene. Also, some guys in the back were yelling this script that fit perfectly in between the lines and the action on screen. Made the movie 300 times better. If youre ever going to watch Rocky Horror, have somebody at least read this script as you watch it.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/rockyhorror/audience/

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    The Rocky Horror Picture show was ... unusual. But I have seen far worse films. Tim Curry is one of my favorite actors and it was unusual to say the least to see him as a Transylvanian transvestite. It sure beats a lot of the crap coming out these days...

Leave a comment:

• AvsFan26
    replied
    lol well still the fact that you guys know what it is makes me feel a little better about this world. The thing with Rocky Horror is that you've got to let your mind wander whenever your watching it. thats why a lot of people try and get high or something before they see it. i for one was born weird enough to enjoy it without baking myself through with crack and pot. lol but at least you guys have heard of it!!!

Leave a comment:

• bronco bible
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I've seen it once.

It's horrible.

But what can you do?

Some people like crap.

I thought I was the only person on the face of this earth that thought that movie
    blew. My faith is restored in humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AvsFan26
    replied
    dark Knight, my heart, no my soul weeps for you. this is one of those situations where i must remember that you are with me in my fight against the raiders, for if you were a raiders or red wings fan right now, i would be just plain upset loL!!! jk man, you either love this movie or you hate it, i understand.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by AvsFan26
    I have lately lost faith in man kind as many people i have talked to have never seen, some not even heard of, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. please post back and restore my faith in this world. and tell me which you prefer, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or The Rocky Horror Show ( stage version). i for one am more fond of the stage version, simply because of the improv and acting that comes into play!

I've seen it once.

It's horrible.

But what can you do?

Some people like crap.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_girl47
    replied
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie! DAMMIT JANET!

Leave a comment:

• AvsFan26
    started a topic Rocky Horror

Rocky Horror

I have lately lost faith in man kind as many people i have talked to have never seen, some not even heard of, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. please post back and restore my faith in this world. and tell me which you prefer, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, or The Rocky Horror Show ( stage version). i for one am more fond of the stage version, simply because of the improv and acting that comes into play!
Working...
X