Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    I saw it and the closest she came to tears was when she was asked about what she did to break Justins heart......she didnt really answer, got teary eyed and said lets move onto something else.

Ahhh Justin, the love of her life...that explains it! Did they ask her about Fred Durst? The second and slightly hairyier of her beaus? Saw him talking about her on Howard Stern, that was cruel, I mean I'm no Britney fan, but still...
    I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Nah, just Justin and her affair with herself, she got all flustered when she was asked about the masterbation aspect of one of her new songs. She mas some comment about "it" being sacred and Diane was like "you think its sacred?" and Britney didnt knowhow to respond, she was like a deer in headlights.....

I love this pic of Justin during the kiss......

Comment

Oh that picture is funny! I loved that, sometimes you can't help showing how you feel!

Also hilarious is the fact that she said that masterbation was sacred, quite what she was thinking?...sacred being religious right?, her particular way of praying?...strange and blasphemous at the same time...quite a feat. Actually, don't think I want to think about it that much, and I'm sure you don't, please excuse me!

As I said, Justin's expression...priceless!

:p

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
          Oh that picture is funny! I loved that, sometimes you can't help showing how you feel!

Also hilarious is the fact that she said that masterbation was sacred, quite what she was thinking?...sacred being religious right?, her particular way of praying?...strange and blasphemous at the same time...quite a feat. Actually, don't think I want to think about it that much, and I'm sure you don't, please excuse me!

As I said, Justin's expression...priceless!

:p
          in the religion of portisistheman masturbation by Britney is sacred
          Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
            LOL!

Has she be deigned a Saint? Saint Britney of the Immaculate Stimulation?

Comment

LOL!

Has she be deigned a Saint? Saint Britney of the Immaculate Stimulation?
              I would be more then happy to welcome her to "saint hood"
              Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

pleasureous by the oppositous sexous is acceptableous to portisisthegoddious.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I would be more then happy to welcome her to "saint hood"
                  So has spoken, the Apostle, Ozzmanious...kudos to the first saint in the religion known as portisisthemanism....she shall be called.....Saint Britney of the Immaculate Stimulationious Boobious.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

really i didn't see the interview but i don't care about britt but i think that she is full of shhhhhhhhhhhh
                    I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Did they say why she was crying? Is it because she has a hard life? Is starved for attention? Can barely afford to clothe herself? (I assumed that was why she wore rags in the slave for you video)...crying because its just so hard to be Britney?
                      No, tvg didn't say why she cried. poor thing. wait - I hear a ballad coming on - so hard to be Britney, ya, so hard to be...Justin, Madonna, myself, how do I choose? So hard to be Britney, so hard...

Comment

Working...
                      X