Hearst Is Great!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearst Is Great!!

I know this is only a game but on my madden game I put Hearst to starting back played 5 minute quarters on all-madden and I suck at all-madden lost by 40 points on every game I played and Quentin Griffin only got an average of 50.1yds. a game, but I started Hearst he got a Horse Trailer Player of the Week, and an NFL offensive player of the week, with a record setting 184yds. 21 carries, avged.8.8yds. a carry or sometihng like that,2 TD's and 4 receptions for 36yds. And I won 31-14, playing the Titans!Oh yeah and my D got a total of 50tackles 10 by John Lynch, 5 by Champ Bailey, 6 by Al Wilson, 3 by Lenny Walls, 5 by John Mobley and a few other that I can't think of right now, 4 INTs, 1 by Al Wilson, 2 by Champ Bailey(1 returned all the way), and 1 by Kenoy Kennedy, and Jake and the WR's did medocre. How bout that?
    sigpic

Re: Hearst Is Great!!

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    I know this is only a game but on my madden game I put Hearst to starting back played 5 minute quarters on all-madden and I suck at all-madden lost by 40 points on every game I played and Quentin Griffin only got an average of 50.1yds. a game, but I started Hearst he got a Horse Trailer Player of the Week, and an NFL offensive player of the week, with a record setting 184yds. 21 carries, avged.8.8yds. a carry or sometihng like that,2 TD's and 4 receptions for 36yds. And I won 31-14, playing the Titans!Oh yeah and my D got a total of 50tackles 10 by John Lynch, 5 by Champ Bailey, 6 by Al Wilson, 3 by Lenny Walls, 5 by John Mobley and a few other that I can't think of right now, 4 INTs, 1 by Al Wilson, 2 by Champ Bailey(1 returned all the way), and 1 by Kenoy Kennedy, and Jake and the WR's did medocre. How bout that?

That's why It's a game and not reality
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

Originally posted by dhall26
      That's why It's a game and not reality

Yeah, but still, Hearst kicks ass, plus at the pro bowl Dante Hall was the returner and he broke his ribs coincedence I think not.
      sigpic

Comment

so, the question is do you live in your reality, and just play in ours? or vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
          so, the question is do you live in your reality, and just play in ours? or vice versa.
          ok now i'm confused
          sigpic

Comment

ok now i'm confused
            That makes two of us!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I love madden, i gotta break out my 04 & make the neccesary changes.

Comment

He better be great, or I'm kickin his ass!
                sigpic

Comment

ok now i'm confused
                  I believe what he is asking is do you know the difference between reality and fantasy???

Comment

are you kidding Me?

your assesment of Garrison Hearst is from Madden?? Seriously? I think this happens alllll the time on this board. I hear people saying how "good" certain people are and just scratch my head wondering WHERE they are getting this from. Now I see. Kids like this judging REAL football talent by how well they do on a video game.... This is just embarrassing

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

Yeah, but still, Hearst kicks ass, plus at the pro bowl Dante Hall was the returner and he broke his ribs coincedence I think not.
                      Video games are getting more and more accurate nowadays..hehe...but Hearst is great, When Healthy .. and he's from the University of Georgia, we've had great success with the Bulldogs!
                      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

Originally posted by broncofan303
                        Video games are getting more and more accurate nowadays..hehe...but Hearst is great, When Healthy .. and he's from the University of Georgia, we've had great success with the Bulldogs!
                        Muchos success:
                        http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/...r/POTR_dog.gif

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                          Muchos success:
                          http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/...r/POTR_dog.gif
                          Hehe..that's a sweet pic..
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

Originally posted by broncofan303
                            thank you man.
                            sigpic

Comment

Re: Hearst Is Great!!

I am 100% sure I would destroy you in a head to head matchup! Practice up duuuuude!
                              Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Working...
                              X