Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearst Is Great!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hearst Is Great!!

    I know this is only a game but on my madden game I put Hearst to starting back played 5 minute quarters on all-madden and I suck at all-madden lost by 40 points on every game I played and Quentin Griffin only got an average of 50.1yds. a game, but I started Hearst he got a Horse Trailer Player of the Week, and an NFL offensive player of the week, with a record setting 184yds. 21 carries, avged.8.8yds. a carry or sometihng like that,2 TD's and 4 receptions for 36yds. And I won 31-14, playing the Titans!Oh yeah and my D got a total of 50tackles 10 by John Lynch, 5 by Champ Bailey, 6 by Al Wilson, 3 by Lenny Walls, 5 by John Mobley and a few other that I can't think of right now, 4 INTs, 1 by Al Wilson, 2 by Champ Bailey(1 returned all the way), and 1 by Kenoy Kennedy, and Jake and the WR's did medocre. How bout that?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Hearst Is Great!!

    Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    I know this is only a game but on my madden game I put Hearst to starting back played 5 minute quarters on all-madden and I suck at all-madden lost by 40 points on every game I played and Quentin Griffin only got an average of 50.1yds. a game, but I started Hearst he got a Horse Trailer Player of the Week, and an NFL offensive player of the week, with a record setting 184yds. 21 carries, avged.8.8yds. a carry or sometihng like that,2 TD's and 4 receptions for 36yds. And I won 31-14, playing the Titans!Oh yeah and my D got a total of 50tackles 10 by John Lynch, 5 by Champ Bailey, 6 by Al Wilson, 3 by Lenny Walls, 5 by John Mobley and a few other that I can't think of right now, 4 INTs, 1 by Al Wilson, 2 by Champ Bailey(1 returned all the way), and 1 by Kenoy Kennedy, and Jake and the WR's did medocre. How bout that?


    That's why It's a game and not reality
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

      Originally posted by dhall26
      That's why It's a game and not reality

      Yeah, but still, Hearst kicks ass, plus at the pro bowl Dante Hall was the returner and he broke his ribs coincedence I think not.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        so, the question is do you live in your reality, and just play in ours? or vice versa.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by O&B_Forever
          so, the question is do you live in your reality, and just play in ours? or vice versa.
          ok now i'm confused
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            ok now i'm confused
            That makes two of us!!!

            "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

            Comment


            • #7
              I love madden, i gotta break out my 04 & make the neccesary changes.

              Comment


              • #8
                He better be great, or I'm kickin his ass!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                  ok now i'm confused
                  I believe what he is asking is do you know the difference between reality and fantasy???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    are you kidding Me?

                    your assesment of Garrison Hearst is from Madden?? Seriously? I think this happens alllll the time on this board. I hear people saying how "good" certain people are and just scratch my head wondering WHERE they are getting this from. Now I see. Kids like this judging REAL football talent by how well they do on a video game.... This is just embarrassing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

                      Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                      Yeah, but still, Hearst kicks ass, plus at the pro bowl Dante Hall was the returner and he broke his ribs coincedence I think not.
                      Video games are getting more and more accurate nowadays..hehe...but Hearst is great, When Healthy .. and he's from the University of Georgia, we've had great success with the Bulldogs!
                      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

                        Originally posted by broncofan303
                        Video games are getting more and more accurate nowadays..hehe...but Hearst is great, When Healthy .. and he's from the University of Georgia, we've had great success with the Bulldogs!
                        Muchos success:
                        http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/...r/POTR_dog.gif

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

                          Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                          Muchos success:
                          http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/...r/POTR_dog.gif
                          Hehe..that's a sweet pic..
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst Is Great!!

                            Originally posted by broncofan303
                            Video games are getting more and more accurate nowadays..hehe...but Hearst is great, When Healthy .. and he's from the University of Georgia, we've had great success with the Bulldogs!
                            thank you man.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hearst Is Great!!

                              Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                              I know this is only a game but on my madden game I put Hearst to starting back played 5 minute quarters on all-madden and I suck at all-madden lost by 40 points on every game I played and Quentin Griffin only got an average of 50.1yds. a game, but I started Hearst he got a Horse Trailer Player of the Week, and an NFL offensive player of the week, with a record setting 184yds. 21 carries, avged.8.8yds. a carry or sometihng like that,2 TD's and 4 receptions for 36yds. And I won 31-14, playing the Titans!Oh yeah and my D got a total of 50tackles 10 by John Lynch, 5 by Champ Bailey, 6 by Al Wilson, 3 by Lenny Walls, 5 by John Mobley and a few other that I can't think of right now, 4 INTs, 1 by Al Wilson, 2 by Champ Bailey(1 returned all the way), and 1 by Kenoy Kennedy, and Jake and the WR's did medocre. How bout that?

                              I am 100% sure I would destroy you in a head to head matchup! Practice up duuuuude!
                              Eeerrrrrr.......

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X