Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are you kidding Me?

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
    your assesment of Garrison Hearst is from Madden?? Seriously? I think this happens alllll the time on this board. I hear people saying how "good" certain people are and just scratch my head wondering WHERE they are getting this from. Now I see. Kids like this judging REAL football talent by how well they do on a video game.... This is just embarrassing
    I can't agree more. I come out here to see what people think about the team and people evaluate talent by their success on Madden. Don't give me the fact that the games are more realistic than they used to be......

It is fantasy man...... It just goes to show you the level of knowledge behind many of the comments.....

Comment

Hey Hearst is good and I now he will take us to the Super Bowl this year and i do not care what anyone else saids about him Hearst Hearst Hearst Go Hearst!

Comment

Originally posted by imjohnelway
        Hey Hearst is good and I now he will take us to the Super Bowl this year and i do not care what anyone else saids about him Hearst Hearst Hearst Go Hearst!
        hearst will take us to the sb? what about plummer, Q, Rod, leli, wilson, mobley, bailey, or lynch. It really says sumthin about your team when your backup rb takes u to the sb

Comment

Working...
        X