No announcement yet.

Whos the hottest singer or movie star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos the hottest singer or movie star?

Id have to say Beyonce or J.Lo

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
    THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

i mean the hottest girl whos a singer or movie star i dont want to here girls talk about whos hot

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
    THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

unleess there talkin bout hot girls

THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

TOO BAD

Comment

Ive always been kinda partial to Tiny Tim LOL

Comment

The most unasumming beauty...Sarah Silverman...everyone feast your eyes...

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              TOO BAD
              Serves him right, un-inviting the gals. LMFAO!
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

it was a joke SRY here is a DISCLAIMER TO EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

come on people... its all about Angelina Jolie! look at those lips!

http://www.the-alist.org/AngelinaJolie/pics/pic4.htm
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                    The most unasumming beauty...Sarah Silverman...everyone feast your eyes...

Plus, you know she will not be offended by guys night out humor.

hell, she might even out do them!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                      Plus, you know she will not be offended by guys night out humor.

hell, she might even out do them!
                      She is deffinently a guys gal, the funniest woman, such a potty mouth, she's awesome...

Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                      Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

While a completely subjective thing, I am curently on a Charlize Theron kick for actresses. She is my age!!!!!

and single!!!!

And living less than 150 miles away!!!!

Plus, she is beautiful.

On the musician side, I know this is an unorthodox view of beauty, but I have long felt that Sarah McLachlan is just fantastic. I am not sure why, but ever since I saw one of her vids back on 120 Minutes, in like 1993 or something, I was smitten.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Jared you have good taste - I think Charlene is absolutely gorgeous - she has real natural beauty IMHO -

Sarah is one of my all time favs - I love every song I have ever heard her sing - and I am liking the new long hair she has been sporting recently -

And no im not a lesbo - beauty is beauty - nothin wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            Jared you have good taste - I think Charlene is absolutely gorgeous - she has real natural beauty IMHO -

Sarah is one of my all time favs - I love every song I have ever heard her sing - and I am liking the new long hair she has been sporting recently -

And no im not a lesbo - beauty is beauty - nothin wrong with that
                            what does IMHO mean..your right beauty is beauty...I to am not gay, but am confidint enough in my sexuality to say Brad Pitt is a beautiful man.

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

IMHO = in my humble opinion (hehehehe - humble - hehehehe)

Comment

Working...
                              X