No announcement yet.

Whos the hottest singer or movie star?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly my point Uula - he's never with a chick - makes ya go hmmmmmmm - ooo theres a cop walking in - wonder what i did now - LOL

Good - he's not here for me - LOL -

Actually I think Ashton Kucher (sp) is a hottie and I like Justin T but thats cause that white boy can dance - i love guys who can dance that good - :drool: - I mean even Usher, as ugly as he is, looks hot in the Yeah video cause of his dancin -
    Last edited by orangenblue420; 03-30-2004, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      Exactly my point Uula - he's never with a chick - makes ya go hmmmmmmm - ooo theres a cop walking in - wonder what i did now - LOL

Good - he's not here for me - LOL -

Actually I think Ashton Kucher (sp) is a hottie and I like Justin T but thats cause that white boy can dance - i love guys who can dance that good - :drool: - I mean even Usher, as ugly as he is, looks hot in the Yeah video cause of his dancin -
      I can dance.

And you are the first woman I have ever heard call Usher ugly.

Pretty good singer. Not great. Has a good ear for melody, and yes, he can dance.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Your right Jared...OB420 is the first lady to call Usher ugly...all the ladies I know think he's good looking...another guy who's hot is Enrique Iglasis...he lost his signature by removing his moley moley mole (Austin Powers)

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
        X