stupid ipod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid ipod

well a couple weeks ago i noticed that my itunes software wasn't on the computer so i put in the CD that came with the ipod and tried reinstalling it. It works up until I try to log onto iTunes. It keeps saying

iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

it's really pissing me off so if anybody has a solution i'd appreciate the help

Originally posted by aberdien
    well a couple weeks ago i noticed that my itunes software wasn't on the computer so i put in the CD that came with the ipod and tried reinstalling it. It works up until I try to log onto iTunes. It keeps saying

iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

it's really pissing me off so if anybody has a solution i'd appreciate the help
    That happened to me too! I downloaded the new version of itunes from the internet and it worked. It asks me if I want to when I open up itunes..I think you can prolly get there without opening it though.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

itunes makes my computer crash...

so i have an ipod sitting there and doing nothing...

:brick:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
        itunes makes my computer crash...

so i have an ipod sitting there and doing nothing...
        :devil: :brick:

when did we get the new smilies???
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          :devil: :brick:

when did we get the new smilies???
          i dunno...

i saw the thread from admin like 2 hours ago...

so probably while i slept...

sigpic

Comment

"internet explorer cannot download itunes setup from apple.com. The connection was reset."

i hate life

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
              "internet explorer cannot download itunes setup from apple.com. The connection was reset."

i hate life
              well that's what you get for being emo
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
                That happened to me too! I downloaded the new version of itunes from the internet and it worked. It asks me if I want to when I open up itunes..I think you can prolly get there without opening it though.

It sounds like this is happening after people download the new iTunes...

Im glad I didnt download the new one...I had no need to because I dont own an iPod that plays videos...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker

Im glad I didnt download the new one...I had no need to because I dont own an iPod that plays videos...
                  i want the 30 gig ipod video so bad it hurts
                  the space that is mine

Comment

i want the 30 gig ipod video so bad it hurts
                    lol...yeah that thing is cool as hell...but I want a iPod Nano more than a Video iPod for some reason...

I think its because it costs like $2 just for a video...geez....you think that after you bought their $100-$300 item they would at least let you get free music to put on the iPod...
                    sigpic

Comment

Try Anapod.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
                        lol...yeah that thing is cool as hell...but I want a iPod Nano more than a Video iPod for some reason...

I think its because it costs like $2 just for a video...geez....you think that after you bought their $100-$300 item they would at least let you get free music to put on the iPod...
                        legally they can't unless the companies and musicians let them.i downloaded the first half of the 10th season of south park (about 7 episodes) for only like 12 bucks though.
                        the space that is mine

Comment

I do have an ipod nano...

but yeah it was something wrong with the quicktime crap but my mom fixed it :idiot:

Comment

legally they can't unless the companies and musicians let them.i downloaded the first half of the 10th season of south park (about 7 episodes) for only like 12 bucks though.

eh thats not so bad...its like buying a DVD I guess...except you can just carry it around on your iPod...
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X