Lamb of God new Album Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamb of God new Album Stream

For all those unlucky bastards that don't get to go get it....like me. :brick:

This albums kicks mucho ass, so far. Another masterpiece, for sure. Randy is really coming into his own as a vocalist.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=2664450
    Go Huskers.

I bought the album today, the one that comes with the dvd. I think it kicks ass. It's different than there other albums, but its a very good record in its own way. I haven't watched the dvd yet, but the album is on full blast as we speak

Comment

This is amazing.

I'm buying it tomorrow.

Wow.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

You serious WhoDey? I didn't know you listened to Lamb of God. To be honest I'm not sure what you listened to, but I am glad to hear your picking this up.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
          You serious WhoDey? I didn't know you listened to Lamb of God. To be honest I'm not sure what you listened to, but I am glad to hear your picking this up.
          I love metal, but none of my friends do, so I don't really get exposed to new bands anymore. I'd never listened to LoG before I came to these boards...

...but I do now.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic

Comment

They have 2 different versions of the cd. There is just the cd you can get at Best Buy for 9.99, and they have a 14.99 version that comes with a 90 minute dvd. I highly suggest getting the dvd verson if you have the cash. I think it's worth it.

Comment

They have 2 different versions of the cd. There is just the cd you can get at Best Buy for 9.99, and they have a 14.99 version that comes with a 90 minute dvd. I highly suggest getting the dvd verson if you have the cash. I think it's worth it.
              Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably do the DVD. 5 bucks more? Whatever.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic

Comment

I haven't gotten it yey, but I've listened to the whole thing on MySpace.

From a guitar player's point of view, it's not as good as ''Ashes of the Wake,'' but the songs as a whole are nearly equal. I really like ''pathetic.''

Glad to hear you're liking this, WhoDey. You definitely need to get ''Ashes...'' It ranks with the likes of ''Master of Puppets'' and ''Reign in Blood'', IMO.
                Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                  I haven't gotten it yey, but I've listened to the whole thing on MySpace.

From a guitar player's point of view, it's not as good as ''Ashes of the Wake,'' but the songs as a whole are nearly equal. I really like ''pathetic.''

Glad to hear you're liking this, WhoDey. You definitely need to get ''Ashes...'' It ranks with the likes of ''Master of Puppets'' and ''Reign in Blood'', IMO.
                  Eh, I personally like the Burn the Priest cd and New American Gospel the best, although I still love Ashes of the Wake. They are all great.

Comment

Eh, I personally like the Burn the Priest cd and New American Gospel the best, although I still love Ashes of the Wake. They are all great.
                    If I ever find a band that's been out for a while, but they're new to me, I just go out and get everything they ever did.

This probably won't be an exception!
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic

Comment

Blood of the Scribe > life
                      Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                        If I ever find a band that's been out for a while, but they're new to me, I just go out and get everything they ever did.

This probably won't be an exception!
                        That's what I like to hear!! and Austin, that is probably my favorite song on on Ashes of the Wake, although I still think Burn the Priest > life

Comment

That's what I like to hear!! and Austin, that is probably my favorite song on on Ashes of the Wake, although I still think Burn the Priest > life

I've gotta get ''New American Gospel'' and whatever the Burn the Priest album is.

Is BTP pretty much the same, just more raw?
                          Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                            I've gotta get ''New American Gospel'' and whatever the Burn the Priest album is.

Is BTP pretty much the same, just more raw?
                            Kinda yea, and there sound is alot different than it is now. Burn the Priest is Lamb of God before they became Lamb of God. The BTP album is one of my all time favorite albums.

Comment

Kinda yea, and there sound is alot different than it is now. Burn the Priest is Lamb of God before they became Lamb of God. The BTP album is one of my all time favorite albums.

Yeah, I knew BTP is LoG, basically.

I listened to some of it on BTP's myspace. I don't like it as much because I'm more into thrash, than death metal.
                              Go Huskers.

Comment

Working...
                              X