Entourage/Weeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage/Weeds

Does anybody watch either of these shows. I think they are the best 2 shows out and it seems like noone knows what they are outside of me and a few of my friends. They are the only 2 shows that I make it a point to watch other than inside the NFL during the season.

Originally posted by jhns
    Does anybody watch either of these shows. I think they are the best 2 shows out and it seems like noone knows what they are outside of me and a few of my friends. They are the only 2 shows that I make it a point to watch other than inside the NFL during the season.
    and wehre does this show air? country? state? cuz i never heard it here...
    sigpic

Comment

Entourage is one of the best shows airing right now.

The only thing bad about the show is that the episodes are too short compared to the other HBO original series.

Comment

Weeds is awesome!

Great cast & great writing.
        Love that show!
        COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
          Weeds is awesome!

Great cast & great writing.
          Love that show!
          Did you see this weeks episode. They leave you hanging on a lot of stuff but I guess it makes it that much more anticipated. It is the best show around though.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
            and wehre does this show air? country? state? cuz i never heard it here...
            It airs everywhere in the US and I'm not sure where else. Weeds is on Showtime and Entourage is on HBO. I think this is the biggest reason a ton of people havent heard of them but they are the best shows around now and they both started up their second seasons here recently. The only thing bad about Entourage is they only put out like 10 episodes a season because this one just started and its almost over.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns
              It airs everywhere in the US and I'm not sure where else. Weeds is on Showtime and Entourage is on HBO. I think this is the biggest reason a ton of people havent heard of them but they are the best shows around now and they both started up their second seasons here recently. The only thing bad about Entourage is they only put out like 10 episodes a season because this one just started and its almost over.
              Actually Entourage is in it's 3rd season. I think it's 12 episodes this season with the last being on Sunday. And it is one of the best shows on TV.

I'd never even heard of Weeds. Have never had Showime. But my dad caught a few episodes of that show/mini series Sleeper Cell. He bought the series a few months ago and loaned it to me. It was pretty good actually. Better than I thought it'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
                Actually Entourage is in it's 3rd season. I think it's 12 episodes this season with the last being on Sunday. And it is one of the best shows on TV.

I'd never even heard of Weeds. Have never had Showime. But my dad caught a few episodes of that show/mini series Sleeper Cell. He bought the series a few months ago and loaned it to me. It was pretty good actually. Better than I thought it'd be.
                Oh yeah it is 3... yeah I know the last one is this weekend for this season but I didn't count the episodes or anything. That is the one thing that makes me mad about Entrouage is that the seasons are so short and I would love for it to be an hour long each episode.

Weeds is about a mom that lives in a pretty rich neighborhood and her husband dies. She was a stay at home mom so she has no job or way to pay the bills anymore. After the husband dies she gets into selling weed to support her family. There is a lot more to the story than that but that is the basic story line that started off the first episode of it. It has a lot of crazy twists in it and is such a good show. It is also extremely funny.

Comment

Working...
                X