Madden excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden excuses

I'm getting tired of people using how good the player is on madden to say stuff about a player. Seek out the real info. What is others thoughts?
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Re: Madden excuses

Originally posted by Tatortot
    I'm getting tired of people using how good the player is on madden to say stuff about a player.
    who the hell says that.

Comment

I hear it all the time when the broncos get a new player.
      "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

I...

could NOT agree with you more. Not only is it ridiculous, its completely irrelevant, and just makes the poster look like a complete moron with lack of the NFL he is supposed to be posting about. Perhaps we need to add another forum for those that would rather talk about the Madden players instead of the REAL players, since they can't tell the difference anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatortot
          I hear it all the time when the broncos get a new player.

Yea, like, when did a game equal fantasy, geez...
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

nice sig picture buddy, Mt Rushmore represent.
            Eddie Mac for prez!

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakTE87
              nice sig picture buddy, Mt Rushmore represent.
              Curious to see how many kids ask about it.....
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                Curious to see how many kids ask about it.....
                LIKE OMG what is that in your picture? How did those rocks form like that? And who are those people's faces? Anyone important? Is that like what N*SYNC will look like when they get old? WOW I'm gonna have to tell my mommy about that!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                  LIKE OMG what is that in your picture? How did those rocks form like that? And who are those people's faces? Anyone important? Is that like what N*SYNC will look like when they get old? WOW I'm gonna have to tell my mommy about that!
                  LMAO...Blue, I was just about to ask that...

Comment

Working...
                  X