Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song is currently stuck in your head...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What song is currently stuck in your head...

    usually i have a song stuck in my head and go around humming it.... Everyone often does...
    right now mine is Duel of the Fates from Star Wars because we were playing that in band today.

    What song is stuck in your head, and if none are, which are the most common songs stuck in your head? The most annoying?

    I have to say one of the easiest songs to get stuck in your head is the theme song to that one bald old guy running around in the six flags commercials.

  • #2
    Originally posted by T140
    usually i have a song stuck in my head and go around humming it.... Everyone often does...
    right now mine is Duel of the Fates from Star Wars because we were playing that in band today.

    What song is stuck in your head, and if none are, which are the most common songs stuck in your head? The most annoying?

    I have to say one of the easiest songs to get stuck in your head is the theme song to that one bald old guy running around in the six flags commercials.
    Big L~ Ebonics
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Holiday ~Green Day

      Comment


      • #4
        What You Give - Tesla, the guitar riff is great.

        Comment


        • #5
          The Pot.....

          Tool...The begining sticks in my head.....Like peanut butter on the brain!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by stnzed
            Tool...The begining sticks in my head.....Like peanut butter on the brain!

            "Who Are You to wave your finger?!?! You must have been ooouut your head..." Man, that song gets stuck in my head so much...


            All week I've had Korn stuck in my head. The beginning riff the "Right Now" or the chorus to "Thoughtless"...

            "...Now, All my hate cannot be found- I will not be bound by your thoughtless scheming."

            Comment


            • #7
              This one's a little embarrassing, mostly because I actually know the words... But on my way back to work from lunch the last song playing on the radio was "Don't Speak" by No Doubt...

              Now it won't get out of my head.

              Ohhh noo don't speak

              Comment


              • #8
                Inspector Gadget cartoon tune...ugh
                do do do do do woo hoo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Barry White's

                  Just the Way You Are
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Shania Twain - Up

                    Hopelessly devoted to the Prankster

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i have had 'Counting the Days' by Goldfinger in my head ALL day!!
                      Snk16!!
                      VulcanGLF2

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sadly JingleBell Rock
                        No we don't have snow YET
                        No I did not hear it today
                        I hate winter
                        Christmas is not my favorite holiday
                        I must be loosing what's left of my mind. :hammer:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Summerz
                          Sadly JingleBell Rock
                          No we don't have snow YET
                          No I did not hear it today
                          I hate winter
                          Christmas is not my favorite holiday
                          I must be loosing what's left of my mind. :hammer:
                          I HAVE A CHRISTMAS SONG IN MY HEAD TOO!


                          All I want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan -- Kenny Chesney...its been in there for DAYS and I keep singing it!
                          ...capture it...remember it...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                            I HAVE A CHRISTMAS SONG IN MY HEAD TOO!


                            All I want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan -- Kenny Chesney...its been in there for DAYS and I keep singing it!
                            EEK! Well. we could try to get our shopping done early then maybe it would stop lol.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Summerz
                              EEK! Well. we could try to get our shopping done early then maybe it would stop lol.
                              HAHA! Its haunting us!
                              ...capture it...remember it...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X