The WORST movie you've ever seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WORST movie you've ever seen.

What's the WORST movie you have ever seen?

Me?

I gotta go with Manos Hands of Fate.

Wow, it was pretty funny when the MST3K guys made fun of it though.

How bout you?

That is a tough one...I'll need some time to think about it, but from the top of my head, CB4 & Wagons East come to mind, Once Upon A Time In Mexico comes to mind...

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Re: The WORST movie you've ever seen.

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      What's the WORST movie you have ever seen?
      Off the top of my head, I'd say 'Little Nicky' with Adam Sandler.

I actually enjoy most of Sandler's movies but I eventually got up and hacked on the computer while my wife suffered through the end of it. I think I actually cracked a smile once during the movie and I never laughed. That's a bad sign for a comedy. The story was bad, the jokes were terrible and the comedic timing (or lack thereof) was even worse.

On a side note, I haven't seen 'The Adventures of Pluto Nash' but I've heard it was one of the worst films ever. One review I read stated that even playing drinking games to the film did nothing to improve it. I almost want to check it out to see if it's that bad.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

'National Security' is a disgrace to the film industry.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

St. Elmo's Fire.......It felt like it was never gonna end and it was only around 90 minutes.
          "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Final destination, and punch drunk love (that one might have just been over my head though)

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
            ABWRFRC

Comment

One Night in the life og Jimmy Reardon... waste of Celluloid.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

almost forgot... must be becuase I tried blocking it out of my mind, Freddie got fingered, starring Tom Greene
                The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Meet Joe Black .that movie sucked
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    almost forgot... must be becuase I tried blocking it out of my mind, Freddie got fingered, starring Tom Greene
                    Hey! That was brilliant!
                    sigpic

Comment

Probably Monte Python and the Holy Grail..LOL..Pretty funny movie but the movie really has no plot and it probably took $20 to make the whole film..LOL...
                      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                        Probably Monte Python and the Holy Grail
                        You've gone too far! That was a great film. BEtter than this 'PAssion of Christ' crap. And probably truer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh, the worst movie, better make that plural.

OUT OF TIME-- Boring, Denzel sucks in Action flicks.

LITTLE NICKY---- zzzzzzzz somebody tell Adam he's not funny please.

DOGMA------- Uhhhh, Kevin Smith, you're movies suck and they're not ART, like you claim them to be.

SLACKERS------ Devon Sewa, you're a disgrace to the word "actor".

GONE FISHIN----- Danny and Joe, I can't believe you would do a movie like this.

PCU--------------- Jeremy Piven, you're a funny guy, but this "Animal House" style comedy really sucked.

WISEGUYS------ Piscopo and DeVito, normally this would make a hilarious duo but this film sucked.

DON'T SAY A WORD---- There's a hidden code inside Brittany Murphy, yeah right.

A TIME TO KILL------ Hey! I'm gonna kill you whiteboy!! Gosh, Samuel why did you ever choose a film like this?

IDENTITY--------- Gee, I wonder who the killer is?

GOSFORD PARK----- I'd rather watch "Clue" again.
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by muse
                            You've gone too far! That was a great film. BEtter than this 'PAssion of Christ' crap. And probably truer.
                            No, I believe you've gone too far. Monty Python is the fattest waste of time. It's not even that entertaining, it's long, has no plot and has been too overplayed and mimicked.

Don't even compare that to a true work of art. There is no truth to a movie with no plot (Monty Python) and maybe if you ever read the Bible, you'd know how accurate The Passion of the Christ is.

Do your research first.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

There are plenty of really bad movies out there.

One that comes to mind is Mad City, with Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta. Yikes...
                              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                              X