No announcement yet.

Favorite new series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a totally Grey's Anatomy obsessed freak! That show is so good!

But as new shows go, I've only watched Friday Night Lights which was good...yet semi-predictable. I'll prolly watch just for the hot boys and football!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
      Ugly Betty was really stupid...and weird....

I only saw the first episode...but I'm never watching it again.

my favorite new show is 'The Class'...I haven't really seen any of the other new ones...I want to see Men in Trees...
      I've only watched the first episode of Class. The whole premise is corny, but the show itself wasn't bad. I think we will watch more before we decide if it is one of our keepers.

Men in Trees was better than I expected. Once we get caught up on our backlog of returning shows (I have been working a bunch the last two weeks, so we haven't watched some of the returning shows), I am sure we will watch more episodes of Men in Trees.
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        I like Battlestar Galactica and Lost.

I tuned out to Blade after the third episode, I wasn't feeling it.
        Have you gotten into the new version of Doctor Who, TDK?

I notice that SCI-Fi have paired it up with Galactica, that would make a pretty good night's viewing. It's already been shown over here, and there's some pretty good episodes in it.

Starting over here soon is a Doctor Who Spinoff, Torchwood, sounds like a cross between Doctor Who and X-Files, starring Captain Jack from the last series............supposed to be darker & more adult than Doctor Who, I'm quite lookin forward to it
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
          Have you gotten into the new version of Doctor Who, TDK?

I notice that SCI-Fi have paired it up with Galactica, that would make a pretty good night's viewing. It's already been shown over here, and there's some pretty good episodes in it.

Starting over here soon is a Doctor Who Spinoff, Torchwood, sounds like a cross between Doctor Who and X-Files, starring Captain Jack from the last series............supposed to be darker & more adult than Doctor Who, I'm quite lookin forward to it

I watched the first 8 episodes of the first series and lost interest.

I thought some of what it did was good but there was something I didn't like about it that I really couldn't put my finger on.

I guess the feeling that I got was "Cool, but why do I care?"

I don't know. I probably didn't give it a fair chance.

Some series take awhile.

It took me awhile to get into Farscape, but once I did, I thought it was really cool.

Comment

Ugly Betty was really stupid...and weird....

I only saw the first episode...but I'm never watching it again.

my favorite new show is 'The Class'...I haven't really seen any of the other new ones...I want to see Men in Trees...

Ugly Betty sucks eh?

Hmm, that's too bad. I actually thought that looked kinda good.
            Last edited by The Dark Knight; 10-06-2006, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Honestly,

For the first time in a long time - I am not particularly interested in any shows on TV. I lost interest in LOST last season. Making the last show that I watched every episode of ... Lexx. Man, I miss that show so much
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I wasn't planning on watching it (and I can't say that I'll watch it again), but, with the Yankees game rained out, ended up watching "The Nine" after "Lost". The debut wasn't bad at all, but I fail to see what the point is to the series..... and I'm still pissed about the cancellation of "Invasion" and "Night Stalker" :hammer: .
                My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Originally posted by keithbishop
                  I wasn't planning on watching it (and I can't say that I'll watch it again), but, with the Yankees game rained out, ended up watching "The Nine" after "Lost". The debut wasn't bad at all, but I fail to see what the point is to the series..... and I'm still pissed about the cancellation of "Invasion" and "Night Stalker" :hammer: .
                  Amen on the cancellation of Invasion. I thought that it was one of the better shows on TV last year. I just hated the fact that it ended on such a cliffhanger. :brick:

I haven't watched The Nine yet. It's still on my DVR. I should get to it sometime this weekend.

I am a little curious about Heroes, Kidnapped and Studio 60. Maybe I'll record 'em this week.
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    Ugly Betty sucks eh?

Hmm, that's too bad. I actually thought that looked kinda good.
                    Well yeah...it sucks as a comedy.

not funny at all.

And the mystery stuff is alittle weird...
                    sigpic

Comment

does anyone know why they canceled that show called Injustice?

I liked that show
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked that show
                        Really bad ratings. Friday nights is the TV equivalent of a graveyard.

I liked that show too. I thought Marisol Nichols (the lady who played Sonya) was pretty hot. The show had an original premise and I liked how emotional it sometimes got.
                        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                          Really bad ratings. Friday nights is the TV equivalent of a graveyard.

I liked that show too. I thought Marisol Nichols (the lady who played Sonya) was pretty hot. The show had an original premise and I liked how emotional it sometimes got.
                          so did I.

why didnt they just move it to a different day? In fact...why did they start it out on Fridays? Who starts a new show out on Fridays?
                          sigpic

Comment

I liked that show
                            Was it Justice or injustice? There was a new show on one of the networks called Justice, I have not seen a show called injustice.
                            The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                              Was it Justice or injustice? There was a new show on one of the networks called Justice, I have not seen a show called injustice.
                              It was called 'Injustice'...it was on ABC last year on Friday nights....
                              sigpic

Comment

It was called 'Injustice'...it was on ABC last year on Friday nights....
                                Ok, last year. I thought it was a new series this year.

Prior to this year, I hadn't had ABC for about 8 years. When the networks started cracking down on DirecTV customers haveing networks, I lost my ABC. This summer, this summer I was able to get a waiver, so this is the first time in a very long time I am watching ABC shows.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X