texas chainsaw massacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas chainsaw massacer

wasnt really that great. the new one i mean, it explains alot but it kinda sucked. it was gorey and everythin but it really didnt grab my attention, i say dont waste ur money wait and rent it.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Zmabe
    wasnt really that great. the new one i mean, it explains alot but it kinda sucked. it was gorey and everythin but it really didnt grab my attention, i say dont waste ur money wait and rent it.
    i won't even rent it. the remake of the original was horrible so why would i want to see another thing about it? i say go buy the original if you haven't already.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      i won't even rent it. the remake of the original was horrible so why would i want to see another thing about it? i say go buy the original if you haven't already.
      Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!

Jessica Biel running around in a wet white T shirt and you say it sucks????

Im ashamed :brick:
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp

Jessica Biel running around in a wet white T shirt
        and you say it sucks????

Beat me to it Grid!

Great movie....

Comment

Jessica Biel running around in a wet white T shirt and you say it sucks????

i don't care if she was running around naked. that movie was probably the worse remake of a movie ever. :brick:

The remake of the hills have eyes was a good remake. And i hear rob zombie is directing the remake of halloween. so let's hope that turns out good.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Jessica Biel running around in a wet white T shirt
            That's reason enough for me to watch it.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Ugh. I hated the remake. It blew. I dont like remakes in general. I was really dissapointed in The Hills Have Eyes....remakes are stupid...and sequels are stupid. The only sequel/remake to a "horror" movie I have seen and liked is the Ring and Ring 2...but I hear theya re making a 3rd and it will either be really good or really really bad.

And The Grudge 2? Are you kidding me...the first one sucked.
              ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                Ugh. I hated the remake. It blew. I dont like remakes in general. I was really dissapointed in The Hills Have Eyes....remakes are stupid...and sequels are stupid. The only sequel/remake to a "horror" movie I have seen and liked is the Ring and Ring 2...but I hear theya re making a 3rd and it will either be really good or really really bad.

And The Grudge 2? Are you kidding me...the first one sucked.
                i like halloween 2 and friday the 13th 2. they were good as far as sequels go
                the space that is mine

Comment

i don't care if she was running around naked.

Ummmmmmmmm.....

I don't know what to say to that.

Comment

i don't care if she was running around naked. that movie was probably the worse remake of a movie ever. :brick:

The remake of the hills have eyes was a good remake. And i hear rob zombie is directing the remake of halloween. so let's hope that turns out good.
                    First off i agree with xxbroncoxx, speachless....

The hills have eyes?????? again are you serious. that movie sucked major _____ <-- fill it in. All it was was gory, the stroy sucked, the people were dumber than usuall, and the whole principle of the new movie was bogus.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

First off i agree with xxbroncoxx, speachless....

The hills have eyes?????? again are you serious. that movie sucked major _____ <-- fill it in. All it was was gory, the stroy sucked, the people were dumber than usuall, and the whole principle of the new movie was bogus.
                      the people in TX chainsaw massacre were dumber in that movie then the hills have eyes. and the remake of the hills have eyes was more to the original then the texas chainsaw massacre.
                      the space that is mine

Comment

the people in TX chainsaw massacre were dumber in that movie then the hills have eyes. and the remake of the hills have eyes was more to the original then the texas chainsaw massacre.
                        Oh god, this guy is coming at me while eating a human...
                        I have a loaded gun, and im just gonna stand here and stare at him..... Then im gonna run, shooting over my shoulder without looking wasting all my bullets. Then im gonna blow up my whole trailer to kill one guy.... ya you dont get any dumber than that sorry.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                          Beat me to it Grid!

Great movie....

I liked the remake Im with the people who enjoyed it
                          and I liked the Hills Have eyes remake also
                          Last edited by bronco bible; 10-08-2006, 08:45 AM.

:salute:

sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE

Thanks for the sig VULCAN
                          R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

Comment

I thought the original sucked.
                            Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

hills have eyes as far as gore and shock value it was ok but as far as story line and acting went it sucked. i havnt heard that rob was doin a remake of halloween, all i know is it damn well better be better than house of 1000 corpses and devils rejects. grudge, i like the overall concept as for how they did the storyline na, it sucked. grudge 2 is bound to be a s***y movie. and i dred saw 3, one was good two was ok and it just seems to me that they rushed puttin a third out there and i know its just gona be all shock value and very little story, like all movies today seem to be.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X