texas chainsaw massacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zmabe
    and i dred saw 3, one was good two was ok and it just seems to me that they rushed puttin a third out there and i know its just gona be all shock value and very little story, like all movies today seem to be.
    I loved saw definitely one of my top 3 favorite movies and i like saw 2 as much if not better. and leigh whannel and that other guy (name escapes me right now) are being involved as much as the first 2 so i think it'll be an awsome movie. i wonder what the twist at the end will be this time.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
      I loved saw definitely one of my top 3 favorite movies and i like saw 2 as much if not better. and leigh whannel and that other guy (name escapes me right now) are being involved as much as the first 2 so i think it'll be an awsome movie. i wonder what the twist at the end will be this time.
      thats one of the other issues for me, im not sure how thier gona be able to top the previous last minute twists
      sigpic

Comment

Previews for Saw 3 look good, i didnt like Saw 2 as much because i though the people were slightly, um "duuuuurrrrrrrrrr" in the movie. With the whole idea being them trying to "a" escape or "b" get a antidote and LIVE they acted like morons.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          Previews for Saw 3 look good, i didnt like Saw 2 as much because i though the people were slightly, um "duuuuurrrrrrrrrr" in the movie. With the whole idea being them trying to "a" escape or "b" get a antidote and LIVE they acted like morons.
          how did they act like morons?
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

ge i dont know runnin around killin people for the numbers writtin on em um why not write em down and cuttin the back of his own neck off, um derrrrrrrrr thats not retarted at all lol
            sigpic

Comment

Lets kill each other for numbers, there is a oven that you could easily break open, not to mention that if i was crawling in an oven i would make sure someone held the door open.

Hey look, a box with an antidote in it, i wont worry about anything, i will just stick my hands up in there and grab it. Im sure its not a trick of any sort Not to mention when im stuck, i wont use one hand to reach over and pull the spike things up and slide arm 1 out then use a finger on arem 1 to hold open the spikes to get arm 2 out.

FREAKING MORONS.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I got dragged to this one.

Terrible, just as I figured.

Luckily I later got to see The Departed for myself and that more than made up for it.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                  Lets kill each other for numbers, there is a oven that you could easily break open, not to mention that if i was crawling in an oven i would make sure someone held the door open.

Hey look, a box with an antidote in it, i wont worry about anything, i will just stick my hands up in there and grab it. Im sure its not a trick of any sort Not to mention when im stuck, i wont use one hand to reach over and pull the spike things up and slide arm 1 out then use a finger on arem 1 to hold open the spikes to get arm 2 out.

FREAKING MORONS.
                  when you're puking your intestines up you usually don't think about that And you usually don't think the door's gonna slam shut and lock like that. and even if they wouldn't of killed each other for the numbers on the back of their necks they would of killed each other after opening the safe for the antidote.
                  the space that is mine

Comment

when you're puking your intestines up you usually don't think about that And you usually don't think the door's gonna slam shut and lock like that. and even if they wouldn't of killed each other for the numbers on the back of their necks they would of killed each other after opening the safe for the antidote.
                    Its commen sense, only commen sense which clearly they lacked majorly.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

ok now im not sayin ur wrong but heres my problem with wut ur sayin, if im in a setting like that with some guy tellin me i need the antidote to live ima figure the door on a furnice is gona close when i climb in. i respect that u liked the movie, so theres no need to get defensive, im just sayin wut i thought ruined the movie for me
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X