Bone Thugz N Harmony, Thug Life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Thugz N Harmony, Thug Life.

Great album, the song fire is the epic part of the rap album. Definitely a little bit different than past Thugz stuff, but man, ye' -- it rules.

I wasn't the biggest fan of this album, though I could see for a long long time they were heading in a different direction than previous projects.
    It was solid, creative and catchy at times but the whole album wasn't so great, imo.

They really missed Bizzy Bone's fast harmonic style and that old sound will probably never be restored.

I know this album has caught alot of radio play recently and alot of people in the business say that they're becoming too commercial for what they used to be.

The absence of the troubled Bizzy has really showed itself, imo..
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, not having Bizzy is weird. It's good to know they lettin' Flesh spit even though he's in jail. Once he's out, I guess Bizzy and them will all re-unite again. Can't wait till 2008.

Comment

Hopefully all the beef they had is patched and they start to make classics like they did in the 90's.

And yeah Flesh must've been spittin' from a prison phone or somethin..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
          Great album, the song fire is the epic part of the rap album. Definitely a little bit different than past Thugz stuff, but man, ye' -- it rules.
          bone is g**

sigpic

Comment

For shizzle my nizzle...keepin' it real on the streets fo sho. Word dogg.

In all seriousness...despite my dislike of most rap, I do like Bone. My favorite album of theirs is still Art of War.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Working...
            X