• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Wow... sexy.

That's pretty awesome.
    Yeah, it's pretty cool allright.

I saw this on the Discovery channel or somewhere like that. They guy had like a five year waiting list already of the rich and famous who wanted one of these things. And yet, he's still in the development stage, although obviously, he has a prototype.

From what I remember, it's very simple to operate, and requires no more expertise than driving an ordinary car. However, one would have to be a licensed pilot to operate one as it is technically an aircraft.

I dont think we are really ready for this particular toy though.

Many still have problems driving a car..............

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
      WOW!!!

I honestly don't care what they end up using that technology for - it's going to change a lot of things. Billboards in metropolitan areas? Thing of the past. It's going to change the way movies are filmed. There won't be a bad seat in the house at the theater any more! And on a smaller scale, this could eventually be used as a dynamic form of decoration. Man!

*scribbles notes to self*

These guys are going to be rich!
      Not bad but those images lack the vibrant color and clarity that we've become
      accustomed to.....if they can fix that than this is definitely intriguing.......

Comment

I just sent my niece a holographic card for Halloween. Not quite that elaborate, but just to give you an idea of another area holographics will take over...
        Greeting Cards.

Going to high school in the late 70's....we'd hear about holographics being a part of our lives by the year 2000....so it was a close guess. Seemed 'out of this world' back then.

Enjoyed the video WhoDey!

Okay...now are you getting excited about the haunted sanitorium?
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
          I just sent my niece a holographic card for Halloween. Not quite that elaborate, but just to give you an idea of another area holographics will take over...
          Greeting Cards.

Going to high school in the late 70's....we'd hear about holographics being a part of our lives by the year 2000....so it was a close guess. Seemed 'out of this world' back then.

Enjoyed the video WhoDey!

Okay...now are you getting excited about the haunted sanitorium?
          Now? Damn straight I'm excited! This is going to ROCK!

HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
          X