Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Music or songs do you Listen to that you Would never admit in person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Music or songs do you Listen to that you Would never admit in person?

You know the kind you turn down when friends come over or your neighboors walk by.

I have to admit i like

Journey
    Nickleback(everyone thinks im crazy 4 this)
    Vannessa Carlton
    Kylie Monoquie
    Kelis
    Earth Wind & Fire( i might admit this)
    COLDPLAY= my favorite secret!
    System of the Down
    Enrique Igleasis( I would NEVER ADMIT THIS EVER)-Escape

Theres more and i know it.... Im a heavy Rap person, but as you can see i have a wide range of tastes.
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
    You know the kind you turn down when friends come over or your neighboors walk by.

I have to admit i like

Journey
    Vannessa Carlton
    Kylie Monoquie
    Kelis
    System of the Down

Theres more and i know it.... Im a heavy Rap person, but as you can see i have a wide range of tastes.
    Do-Re-Mi That song gets stuck in my head once I hear it.
    I have a wide range of tastes too. I like a little hip-hop, country, pop, jazz,
    blue grass...just so much good music out there to choose from!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I'm not ashamed of any of my music!

I have ZZTop on my Ipod, lots of techno, some rock of all genres (except screamo and grunge screaming hard rock stuff), some rap, old school rap, one country-folkish song.

Despite being happy, I tend to listen to some dark music sometimes. I like the beats.

Comment

I'm not embarassed of anything, a lot of my friends think I have a messed up taste though. Right now, I'm listening to Morris Day and the Time.

Comment

Im tellin you You will hear me listening to Some NAZ ether- Jay-z Diss. The next Second drops of Jupiter by Train will come on.
          -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

lmao! I'm the same way.

I'm usually a heavy rap person but I'll switch up songs every day.

Gotta keep things fresh.
            sigpic

Comment

I have to admit i like

Journey
              Vannessa Carlton
              Kylie Monoquie
              Kelis
              System of the Down

You've been coming up with some very interesting threads, I've enjoyed them!
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Nickelback is awesome, who could hate them?
                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                  Not me Nickelback is one of my favorite bands.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Why would you be ashamed of what your listening to? Or turn it down out of some sense of fear?

I listen to what I want, and dont care if others approve or not.........

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust

LOL EVERYONE HATES THEM EVERYONE! No one i know likes them.

Never made it as a wise man
                      I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                      Tired of livin' like a blind man
                      I'm sick inside without a sense of feeling
                      And this is how you remind me...
                      This is how you remind me...
                      Of what I really am
                      This is how you remind me...
                      Of what I really am
                      Best Song.
                      -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

I love that one. And my wife and my wedding song is from this CD. Of course I am speaking of the song "Hero".

We had a similar thread in Entertainment Forum.

I like the Backstreet Boys
                        A LOT of 70's Disco

And the list could go on but those two right there are probably what most would consider the worst. LOL
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                          Why would you be ashamed of what your listening to? Or turn it down out of some sense of fear?

I listen to what I want, and dont care if others approve or not.........
                          I completely agree. Although some may run away screaming since we sing karaoke to whatever at our house. LMAO! But the disco stuff is always a big hit. Go Figure.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Anything with a banjo in it!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                              I completely agree. Although some may run away screaming since we sing karaoke to whatever at our house. LMAO! But the disco stuff is always a big hit. Go Figure.

LISTENING to music is one thing. Me SINGING along is another story all together!

Comment

Working...
                              X