Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deftones -- Saturday Night Wrist (Leaked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deftones -- Saturday Night Wrist (Leaked)

It happened to leak yesterday, a few weeks before it's Halloween release, and I happened to receive a copy from my friend as a "belated. . . belated. . . belated" birthday gift, and all I have to say is that it's awesome. I'll be purchasing it, to see if they change up some stuff before it's released, and to support them as my favorite band, but it's pretty genius. Some of their heaviest stuff to date, but you can definitely feel the ambience of Chino's side project Team Sleep within the music. Pretty good effort, not sure what I'd rate it without being biased, but it'll take some time to digest. . .

Awesome stuff though.

Originally posted by Dream
    It happened to leak yesterday, a few weeks before it's Halloween release, and I happened to receive a copy from my friend as a "belated. . . belated. . . belated" birthday gift, and all I have to say is that it's awesome. I'll be purchasing it, to see if they change up some stuff before it's released, and to support them as my favorite band, but it's pretty genius. Some of their heaviest stuff to date, but you can definitely feel the ambience of Chino's side project Team Sleep within the music. Pretty good effort, not sure what I'd rate it without being biased, but it'll take some time to digest. . .

Awesome stuff though.
    ya i was disipointed with deftones live proformance i lost alot of respect for em in fact i havnt listened to any of thier stuff since the show.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X