Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Takes Their Shirt Off On The Crapper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Takes Their Shirt Off On The Crapper?

A question for the men in here particularly, but who among you removes your shirt when sitting on the toilet?

I found out a guy at work does this. Then I am reminded of a Seinfeld episode where George did it.

The "punch line" of the show was when George, at a dinner party became engrossed by a 3D painting in the bathroom and forgot to put his shirt back on before returning to the party.

Benny

Re: Who Takes Their Shirt Off On The Crapper?

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    A question for the men in here particularly, but who among you removes your shirt when sitting on the toilet?

I found out a guy at work does this. Then I am reminded of a Seinfeld episode where George did it.

The "punch line" of the show was when George, at a dinner party became engrossed by a 3D painting in the bathroom and forgot to put his shirt back on before returning to the party.

Benny

Funniest post I think I have ever seen! And no, I do not take my shirt off! LOL

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I never do and I dont know anyone who does it, I dont know why any one would do that?

Comment

I don't

I can't believe they made a whole 30 min show out of that.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
          I can't believe they made a whole 30 min show out of that.
          it really is a show about nothing . LOL

Comment

You guys is nuts - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
              figures....
              LMAO

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

I have a friend who does this, I asked him why and he said he didn't want to get his shirt dirty. I decided to leave it alone at that point. Whats worse, he taught his kids to do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
                  I have a friend who does this, I asked him why and he said he didn't want to get his shirt dirty. I decided to leave it alone at that point. Whats worse, he taught his kids to do the same thing.
                  I don't even want to know what he is doing in there if that is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                    I don't even want to know what he is doing in there if that is a problem.

Yeah, I have been told that I need better aim when Im pissing but never when pinch a loaf.

***pukes***
                    :o

Comment

I'm suprised I'm the only one who concurs. I have a whole poop ritual that when disturbed, causes me severe anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by caveatemptor
                        I'm suprised I'm the only one who concurs. I have a whole poop ritual that when disturbed, causes me severe anxiety.

Hmmm well good luck with that

:0

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                          Yeah, I have been told that I need better aim when Im pissing but never when pinch a loaf.

***pukes***
                          :o
                          For the record, you had the guts to say what I was thinking.

Comment

I take my shirt off, but only when I get home...It's part of my evening ritual...Get home, go to the bathroom, while in the bathroom, strip down to nothingness...ah well, y'all don't need to know the rest...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                              I take my shirt off, but only when I get home...It's part of my evening ritual...Get home, go to the bathroom, while in the bathroom, strip down to nothingness...ah well, y'all don't need to know the rest...
                              Tell me more please.

Comment

Working...
                              X