Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Takes Their Shirt Off On The Crapper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I hate clothes.
    That's all you need to know....

I have to go to work now...

Comment

Not that you need to know this, but since you asked...here goes.

At 7 o'clock every morning, without fail, I take my "Morning Dump", and I always bring the New York Post in with me.

I read the Sports Pages until I've finshed every article I want to read or my legs fall asleep, whichever comes first.

And I can't take my shirt off because I wear the jammies with the feet and the trap-door. I just pop & drop.

Comment

This whole thread is......

TMI

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
          Not that you need to know this, but since you asked...here goes.

At 7 o'clock every morning, without fail, I take my "Morning Dump", and I always bring the New York Post in with me.

I read the Sports Pages until I've finshed every article I want to read or my legs fall asleep, whichever comes first.

And I can't take my shirt off because I wear the jammies with the feet and the trap-door. I just pop & drop.
          hahahahahaha....... did i just read what i think i read?
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

You sure did.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
              hahahahahaha....... did i just read what i think i read?
              Only you know the answer to that question.

Comment

This thread is just too funny. My old roommate used to strip down naked when he crapped. I found this out at work one night when I went into the bathroom and his clothes were hanging over the stall door. I didn't know others did it too.

My only weird ritual is I have to read something, and I never have anything good in there. So it ends up being the back of a deodorant or shampoo bottle. But hey, it does the job and I know all the ingredients of everything in my bathroom :p
                My other love...
                sigpic
                305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

You people are silly...I've never taken off my shirt or stripped down, or have to have something to read. The only thing is, when the floor is wet, dirty, or if I'm about to take a shower, I take my pants & drawers off to keep them safe. Wait maybe that is silly. Another thing I do is get a few squares of tissue and put them in the toilet water so when my Unuk (that means Sh*t) hits the water it doesn't splash my a*s.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                  Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                  Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                  Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                    You people are silly...I've never taken off my shirt or stripped down, or have to have something to read. The only thing is, when the floor is wet, dirty, or if I'm about to take a shower, I take my pants & drawers off to keep them safe. Wait maybe that is silly. Another thing I do is get a few squares of tissue and put them in the toilet water so when my Unuk (that means Sh*t) hits the water it doesn't splash my a*s.
                    thats actually a damn good idea, i hate the a*s splashage
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                      Another thing I do is get a few squares of tissue and put them in the toilet water so when my Unuk (that means Sh*t) hits the water it doesn't splash my a*s.
                      funniest post of all time right here. I do take off my shirt though, don't know why but it just seems more convinient when wipping

Comment

Working...
                      X