Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with the family and crap gift giving???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ask for it. I'm sure your family will actually enjoy banding together and buying it for you,

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Comment

What I dont get I buy myself.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Guru
        Speak for yourself

My wife is a great gift giver. One time she got me an autographed Elway picture framed. One time she was looking into Super Bowl tickets and I found out and told her it was way to much to spend. Last Xmas she git me some games I really wanted, a beautiful watch, a ihome thing for playing the ipod on and a gift card for 50 songs from itunes. There was other stuff as well. She really puts alot of thought into things. Of course I am the same way with her. It is nice she is so much like me in that department.

Okay....but then are YOU a good gift giver to your wife? It always seems like one of the people in coupledom is better at it than the other. What say you, MHG.
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
        X