Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie not to watch!!

Just critisizing a movie here.

If you have not seen Cabin Fever yet....DON'T!!

I am a fan of the "B" horror flicks and this one sucked! Other than the good looking girls running around, this movie was bad.

Just my opinion but terrible!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

LOL that movie was hillarious! Especially the bit when the girl starts shaving her leg! Anyone seen 28 days later? Tis very good, kinda like day of the triffids but better, more modern.

Comment

I saw 28 days later as well. It was not one of my favorites either. Now wrong turn, although played out, was very good. It had Eliza Dushku in it which is a plus!!

Another good horror film was the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
        Another good horror film was the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
        i just saw that yesturday, i thought it was pretty good

Comment

see the japanese version of the ring. i've never seen the american one, it might be good too.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
            see the japanese version of the ring. i've never seen the american one, it might be good too.
            i didnt like the american version

Comment

I saw The Ring after I saw Fear Dot Com....they are so much a like that it ruined The Ring for me.

Comment

Has anyone seen the movie Seven yet? That movie was great/freaky!
                BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Seven was defonitely a great flick. The sloth part was my fav, i'd recommend that movie to just about everyone
                  "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Re: Movie not to watch!!

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
                    Just critisizing a movie here.

If you have not seen Cabin Fever yet....DON'T!!

I am a fan of the "B" horror flicks and this one sucked! Other than the good looking girls running around, this movie was bad.

Just my opinion but terrible!
                    I would never watch a manufactured plot
                    I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

if someone ever turns to you and says "hey you wana watch the movie "the item"" do me and everyone whos ever seen the movie and slap that mother f****r . it has no plot, a worm is the EVIL monster the only remotly ok part was the end, and that didnt even make sence. ill save you two hours of frustration big worm. it doen no killing, tells fat man to kill, gets killed and everyone dies the end.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Personally, I was a bit disgusted with "The Avengers". That movie put me to sleep within the first 10 mins. You'd think with Sean Connery and Uma Thurman that it woulda been better.

I spent $5 at WalMart on this movie and think I got ripped off ( to put the value of this flick in perspective ).

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Cabin Fever was absolutely retarded. out here in Hollywood, i remember when that movie was released. it was made by a yound guy on a small budget and was getting all kinds of praise for being new and fresh and it turned out to be a pile of steaming dung.

28 Days Later, on the other hand, was great. while the premise isn't entirely new, the way it was filmed was very well done.

Seven is the king. period.

Wrong Turn is a waste of two hours of your life.

one small note on the ring--Dreamworks did a masterful bit of advertising before it was released. they scheduled a test screening of another film and then put a videotape with the ring teaser trailer on it in the parking lot of the theater. a guy came out of the movie, found the tape, took it home and played it and it started buzz on the internet like The Blair Witch Project. sure is a hell of a lot smarter than putting Spiderman logos on bases during baseball games.
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X